current tube strikes?

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87457

It may just take a little bit longer to get there teabelly. Have a look at the above thread for other discussions on this. IIRC you've got a gold ticket haven't you so you won't be joining the huge day ticket queue? Just allow for the fact that you may have to walk the last part from Earl's Court which I think people have said is about 10 minutes.

Now the tubes ? So today the tubes are on strike really hope it's solved by the end of next week bad enough we might have the train strike.

I am staying up in London from the Thursday and have lion king stage show Thursday then London eye and sea life on Friday and comic co sat and sun so the tubes striking will make a nice 4 days in London a nightmare

Now the tubes ? So today the tubes are on strike really hope it's solved by the end of next week bad enough we might have the train strike.

I am staying up in London from the Thursday and have lion king stage show Thursday then London eye and sea life on Friday and comic co sat and sun so the tubes striking will make a nice 4 days in London a nightmare

The strike is only happening from 6.30pm on Wednesday 8th July through to the early hours of Friday 10th July. Will be all over and done with by Con.

Edited by PenThePirate
  • Like 2

thanks alot, ill keep an eye on the travel info right up until thursday night. i leave friday morning and are due in to kings x around 11am so will be checking into hotel and changing quickly then back out to make my way there. and yes i have a gold pass, ill be picking it up the friday :)

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87457

It may just take a little bit longer to get there teabelly. Have a look at the above thread for other discussions on this. IIRC you've got a gold ticket haven't you so you won't be joining the huge day ticket queue? Just allow for the fact that you may have to walk the last part from Earl's Court which I think people have said is about 10 minutes.

I'm leaving the house at 7am to get there from Northamptonshire. Not looking forward to Saturday morning tube rush on Comic Con day but can't be helped!

Weekends are a lot quiter than during the week. Makes me laugh with people on local train service complaining the trains are crowded - until you've spent five days a week smelling someone else's armpit as there's nowhere to move you've not been on a crowded train.

Weekends are a lot quiter than during the week. Makes me laugh with people on local train service complaining the trains are crowded - until you've spent five days a week smelling someone else's armpit as there's nowhere to move you've not been on a crowded train.

Just as funny as hearing people complain because they've missed the tube and have to wait a whole 2 or 3 minutes for the next one

• Like 1