10x8 Character Print idea

So just want to throw this idea out there.

SM always offer a range of lovely photograph prints to get signed at their events, and usually these I what I get signed.

With many of the guests this year though, I don't know which of their work to get signed.

So I was wondering, is there any chance SM (if they've got the time/photoshop skills) could offer character prints for some of the guests.

What I mean is one 10x8 that has a nicely photoshopped together montage of the actor/actress's most iconic roles?

For example you could have:

A Christopher Lloyd print featuring Doc Brown, Fester, Judge Doom

A Sigourney Weaver print featuring Ripley, Dana Barrett, Grace Augustine

A Jason David Frank print featuring MMPR Green Ranger, MMPR White Ranger, Zeo & Turbo Red Rangers.

I'd make them myself but I'm no good at photoshop. It's just an idea but I think it would be cool if you've got the time. It'd certainly make it easier than choosing which photo to get signed. Then again, with more choice comes more money. ;)

Regardless, thank you so much SM for putting together the strongest LFCC (and possibly all time convention) line-up ever! I never thought last year could be topped but boy you've done it! :dance:

• Like 3

• Moderators

I have friends that make their own like this. It's a good idea for people that want a range of roles, but I'm not sure how much demand there would be for it overall :) hard to tell really.

• Like 1

Someone needs to grab this idea and get a stall at all the cons, brilliant idea

If you mean an individual, i think you'd be on dodgy copyright grounds making money off people's likenesses. if you mean SM themselves, what could be good would be a site here w/ a shed-load of images you could pick from (and get an order number) and then on the day they could print that pic out for you to get signed.

I would love it, if Showmasters could make it possible. I find myself fighting over whether I should go for one character or the other character.

I'm having the same difficulty:lol: John Ratzenberger for example has so many great roles I can't choose what franchise to get his autograph for

I would love it, if Showmasters could make it possible. I find myself fighting over whether I should go for one character or the other character.

I'm having the same difficulty:lol: John Ratzenberger for example has so many great roles I can't choose what franchise to get his autograph for
I love John for all his work, but it's Pixar all the way for me! (Although as he's in every single one of their films, that's still quite a few!) Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 2

this will be my first time in LFCC, the few others that I attended before (mainly in US), the guest's agent/company is the one who bring the prints. Seems a bit different here?

great idea btw :)

Edited by Hemooo

I agree with the design idea of having different francises on one picture.

I've designed one for John Ratzenburger as well. It's a photo of him from Cheers in the middle and most of his famous Disney/Pixar voices around as a border. It's a bit crude but I like it. I don't even have Photoshop I've just used Picasa.

I have to get around to making mine, and I know I need to hurry up. I tend to only make ones when I kinda know there wont be any pictures on the table that I want from the guest. l did a Watership down one for John Hurt and a Narina one when I met Warwick Davis