Forum Meet Up - Saturday 18th July

it all depends on where is the scar. If on his butt then better to show it after few drinks. But of it's somewhere else it's ok to do that. At least we'll know who is who. If we see someone jumping on the table shouting "hey! here's my crab bite scar!" we'd know that's Iceman ;)

• Like 2

Tango to Cash in Tango & Cash

We have a winner*!

*prizes include, but are not limited to, a high-five, a smile, a lock of Michael Gambon's hair, and a trip back to 1955 in a DeLorean.

+Please read the small print

+ Prizes are not transferable or refundable. in fact the prizes may not exist at all. Especially not Gambon's hair. I mean, why would he give me a lock of his hair? That's kinda crazy and stalker-ish and I am not sure it would go down too well with the asking. Oh, and also, the chances of a trip back to 1955 in a DeLorean are slim to none. As in none. Not gonna happen. Sorry. You could've gone to that thing last year, where they built it. But now it's a no go. Can't be helped, and I can't be held accountable I tell you. They'll never stop me! Oh, wait... Nope, I'm not actually an evil genius trying to take over the world. Calm down Pen. Anyway, if you're still reading this - WELL DONE! I am not quite sure where it's going, or how its going to e...

• Like 5

Who put the bump

In the bump bah bump bah bump?

Who put the ram

In the rama lama ding dong?

Who put the bop

In the bop shoo bop shoo bop?

Who put the dip

In the dip da dip da dip?

Who was that man?

I'd like to shake his hand

He made my baby

Fall in love with me!!

• Like 2

Hm I have a feeling we are going to have a nerd pub quiz that day ;)

Would anyone want that? I am happy to put one together for the occasion if people are interested. Would kinda be cool to get to know people by being in teams with people you dont know...

• Like 1

• Moderators

Hm I have a feeling we are going to have a nerd pub quiz that day ;)

Would anyone want that? I am happy to put one together for the occasion if people are interested. Would kinda be cool to get to know people by being in teams with people you dont know...

I'd be up for it

Not sure I'd be able to hang around long enough for a full on quiz. I'm going to head straight to the pub (I know I'll be there for about an hour before everyone else) but I'm probably going to have to leave before 9. Trying to sort 40+ people into teams might be a bit of a pain as well!

Sure that sounds like fun :) Pen you are really motivated to organize everything , I like that.

Hey guys I really think we should invite pen that day for his work he has done for us here for that meeting :clap: