Forum Meet Up - Saturday 18th July

I live in Kent so I'll be travelling into town every day. That does mean I won't be out too late on Saturday but I'll stay for as long as I can, maybe leaving between 9 and 10 at latest. I have a train card that will get me into London that I use for work and then Oyster card the rest of the way, which means I have no idea of the cost but I'm pretty sure most of you beat me! Especially when a plane is involved!

Well this norther thinks every thing is a bit expensive in London plus i'm not used to those heat waves you get in the south, more used to the snow and the odd "white walker". LOL ......- i might have to drink a few more cold beers than normal :whistling:

well i planned way ahead as normal- So i could have more booze money!!!

train from HULL to Kingscross return £27 & my usuall hotel near Earls Court the cheap and cheerful "Boka" £175 for 3 nights(fri,sat,sun)

• Like 1

There might be a few in my entourage..I have suggested a meet up on Twitter some time ago. However i have no numbers etc yet so might have to be a case of coming to meet you guys after. Won't me able to miss me, I will be full on Dany, dragons and all!

• Like 1

There might be a few in my entourage..I have suggested a meet up on Twitter some time ago. However i have no numbers etc yet so might have to be a case of coming to meet you guys after. Won't me able to miss me, I will be full on Dany, dragons and all!

Cool, well I am hoping that there will be more than enough room at the venue to accommodate everyone that wants to drop in. Have you joined the FB event yet?

Pen - Just so you know il have to make an early exit but do still intend to come. Stu

No drama. Be good to see faces, no matter how long they are there for!

*wonders how he managed to end up co-ordinating things...*

Are you setting up a buffet and bar tab pirate :dance:

Pen - Just so you know il have to make an early exit but do still intend to come. Stu

Ha! I heard drinks were on you, Wango? ;)

Haha, you were almost right. Drinks will be IN me.

Haha, you were almost right. Drinks will be IN me.

Ah yeah... can see where I made the mistake now :)

Stuart, I thought since you opened the thread it would be awesome if you perhaps could update the first post with info if people come up with some Pub and time and day (Just to have the info in a central place) :) I think it would be nice atleast to come and say hi.

• Moderators

Stuart, I thought since you opened the thread it would be awesome if you perhaps could update the first post with info if people come up with some Pub and time and day (Just to have the info in a central place) :) I think it would be nice atleast to come and say hi.

Didn't think, should've done this a lot sooner. I have now amended the post with the info, if I've missed anything let me know,

• Like 2

Looks like I'm gonna be coming to this - I like the idea plus will be nice to put many faces to the names etc.

I'm gonna have to tell my Friend I won't be going back to Southend in the car.

• Moderators

Looks like I'm gonna be coming to this - I like the idea plus will be nice to put many faces to the names etc.

Glad you're coming Richard will be nice to meet u in person.

• Like 1

I've seen you around at many events but never managed to speak to you, so would be good to say hi!

• Like 1

Glad you're coming Richard will be nice to meet u in person.

Awww thank you :) Very much looking forward to meeting you as well :)

#MustremembertheHarryPotterDVDpic

I've seen you around at many events but never managed to speak to you, so would be good to say hi!

Never be shy when it comes to saying hi :) I don't bite lol. Will be nice to reciprocate with saying hi back :)

• Like 1

So far I have:

PenThePirate +3

Vicky_Tait

StuartG2198

timlux

IamRobster

chrisrus +1

RoryMcGarrett

Wrong Name +1?

MissShell

wangobotics +1

Jedimasterjon

teskothemad +1

danygonebad

redjohn

sazzzy +2?

Vicky

DrBungle +1

minchb

MrFusion

Chazzley +4

Iceman71

KFK-88

Fury +1

Misty86

Spacecadet is here

Total so far of 40!!!! We did it!!!

Extras:

Firat411 +1

Please let me know if you have been missed, would like to be added, or are bringing anyone else. We have an area booked for 40, so are quite close to capacity already, although dependent on how busy the pub is and the size of the area, may be able to squeeze more in.

Bumped

I'm definitely coming as is my Friend who's driving us up from Southend so that's two more for the list :)

• Like 1