Forum Meet Up - Saturday 18th July

Pub itself is only about a five minute walk away from the venue.

I'm not going to be able to make it in any event as I've already arranged dinner with friends that night (and every other night I'm in London) - the perils of having lived in London and still in contact with family and friends.

• Moderators

I'm not going to be able to make it in any event as I've already arranged dinner with friends that night (and every other night I'm in London) - the perils of having lived in London and still in contact with family and friends.

Shame you're not coming Knitty sure we will meet one of these days!!!

I'll be around the show all weekend, just not in the pub.

• Moderators

I'll be around the show all weekend, just not in the pub.

Il he sure to say hello if I see you

They can reserve an area. They want to know how many for. ive asked if they can hold an area for 40 to start. Will see what they say

Well done mate :)

Well for people who don^t know the area ( I'm one of them, ok I was once a Olympia for the Doctor Who Experience, but I came by subway , and I did not walked around ) , we can always meet at the convention, and then go together to the pub. And if we think we can't find it, well all or most cellphones have nowadays GPS, so this won't be mission impossible.

I think we know how the most of us look like due to our profile photos here, so we should find us easily :)

Edited by timlux

Area reserved under LFCC Forum Meet Up at 7pm on July 18th for 40 people. They have reserved us an area that leads into the cellar bar so that we have room to spread out. I will get some pictures uploaded to Flickr (haven't got an account so will have to navi that) and hopefully upload them shortly.

• Like 4

haha yeah. i posted this one n cosplay thread. but here it is. not full dress up as i don't have the hair or make up or jewellery, but my cosplay is more less like this one

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11193337_10153831219878452_679278144364858529_n.jpg?oh=a753ea7e3d45e228b6d7087c5191c104&oe=55FF4F15

feel free to say hello when you see me :)

• Like 1

haha yeah. i posted this one n cosplay thread. but here it is. not full dress up as i don't have the hair or make up or jewellery, but my cosplay is more less like this one

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11193337_10153831219878452_679278144364858529_n.jpg?oh=a753ea7e3d45e228b6d7087c5191c104&oe=55FF4F15

feel free to say hello when you see me :)

Oh, and the coronation dress even. I've mostly only seen the travel gown. I'm impressed.

I won't be around on the weekend unfortunately as I managed to injure myself, but hopefully I'll see you at a future show.

Area reserved under LFCC Forum Meet Up at 7pm on July 18th for 40 people. They have reserved us an area that leads into the cellar bar so that we have room to spread out. I will get some pictures uploaded to Flickr (haven't got an account so will have to navi that) and hopefully upload them shortly.

Good job Pen, :) can´t wait to meet you and the others. :D

Should we make something like a list to see who`s coming?

• Like 1

So far I have:

PenThePirate +3
Vicky_Tait
StuartG2198
timlux
IamRobster
chrisrus +1
RoryMcGarrett
Wrong Name +1?
MissShell
wangobotics +1
Jedimasterjon
teskothemad +1
danygonebad
redjohn
sazzzy +2?
Vicky
DrBungle +1
minchb
MrFusion
Chazzley +4
Iceman71
KFK-88
Fury +1
Misty86
Spacecadet is here

Total so far of 40!!!! We did it!!!

Extras:
Firat411 +1
KingRichard76 + Dave
Tompain100

Wondermoose +1

Please let me know if you have been missed, would like to be added, or are bringing anyone else. We have an area booked for 40, so are quite close to capacity already, although dependent on how busy the pub is and the size of the area, may be able to squeeze more in.

Edited by PenThePirate
  • Like 2

So far I have:

PenThePirate +3

Vicky_Tait

StuartG2198

timlux

IamRobster

chrisrus

RoryMcGarrett

Wrong Name

MissShell

wangobotics +1

Jedimasterjon

teskothemad

danygonebad

redjohn

andyfilm_1

sazzzy +2?

Vicky

DrBungle +1

minchb

MrFusion

Chazzley +4

Iceman71

Total so far of 33.

Please let me know if you have been missed, would like to be added, or are bringing anyone else. We have an area booked for 40, so are quite close to capacity already, although dependent on how busy the pub is and the size of the area, may be able to squeeze more in.

You are really on this Pen, good work! As a warning, there is a slight chance that I might have a mate with me, but he's unsure whether or not he's coming on Saturday at the moment and if he does then I doubt he'll hang around afterwards so I wouldn't count him in really.

So far I have:

PenThePirate +3

Vicky_Tait

StuartG2198

timlux

IamRobster

chrisrus +1

RoryMcGarrett

Wrong Name +1?

MissShell

wangobotics +1

Jedimasterjon

teskothemad

danygonebad

redjohn

sazzzy +2?

Vicky

DrBungle +1

minchb

MrFusion

Chazzley +4

Iceman71

Total so far of 34.

Bumped

So far I have:

PenThePirate +3

Vicky_Tait

StuartG2198

timlux

IamRobster

chrisrus +1

RoryMcGarrett

Wrong Name +1?

MissShell

wangobotics +1

Jedimasterjon

teskothemad

danygonebad

redjohn

sazzzy +2?

Vicky

DrBungle +1

minchb

MrFusion

Chazzley +4

Iceman71

Total so far of 34.

Count me in aswell!

Staying at the Premier Inn (Friday + Saturday + Sunday)

Up for talking things all horror with anyone lol

See you guys there!!

Edited by KFK-88

So far I have:

PenThePirate +3

Vicky_Tait

StuartG2198

timlux

IamRobster

chrisrus +1

RoryMcGarrett

Wrong Name +1?

MissShell

wangobotics +1

Jedimasterjon

teskothemad

danygonebad

redjohn

sazzzy +2?

Vicky

DrBungle +1

minchb

MrFusion

Chazzley +4

Iceman71

Total so far of 34.

Nice work pirate, I'm looking for to meeting like minded people, hopefully this will be the first of many more to come

Edited by Wangobotics

So far I have:

PenThePirate +3

Vicky_Tait

StuartG2198

timlux

IamRobster

chrisrus +1

RoryMcGarrett

Wrong Name +1?

MissShell

wangobotics +1

Jedimasterjon

teskothemad

danygonebad

redjohn

sazzzy +2?

Vicky

DrBungle +1

minchb

MrFusion

Chazzley +4

Iceman71

Total so far of 34.

Count me in aswell!

See you guys there!!

You staying at the kensington premier inn. I am to. Friday and Saturday night.

• Moderators

So far I have:

PenThePirate +3

Vicky_Tait

StuartG2198

timlux

IamRobster

chrisrus +1

RoryMcGarrett

Wrong Name +1?

MissShell

wangobotics +1

Jedimasterjon

teskothemad

danygonebad

redjohn

sazzzy +2?

Vicky

DrBungle +1

minchb

MrFusion

Chazzley +4

Iceman71

Total so far of 34.

Count me in aswell!

See you guys there!!

You staying at the kensington premier inn. I am to. Friday and Saturday night.

That makes three of us!!

• Like 1

Pirate´s the man!!! :thumbup:
If I had not that early flight back on sunday morning , I would also stay near the venue or in the centre but had to take a hotel in Heathrow, but no problem to stay for probably a few hours at the pub :) . Piccadilly Line runs until late :D

Edited by timlux