Forum Meet Up - Saturday 18th July

I'm not exactly know around here....but on the chance that I do end up staying in London on the Saturday night (which currently appeals a lot more than 7 hours of travelling each day......) then this could be a more enjoyable alternative to sitting in a room on my own! I can't really commit now as my own plans are still to be decided at this point though!

Edited by tompain100

I'm not exactly know around here....but on the chance that I do end up staying in London on the Saturday night (which currently appeals a lot more than 7 hours of travelling each day......) then this could be a more enjoyable alternative to sitting in a room on my own! I can't really commit now as my own plans are still to be decided at this point though!

If your plans change please go to our Facebook event page (if your able too).

As I have a feeling this thread will go past 15 pages soon....

Then finding out everyone's plans could become a slight game of hide and seek :thumbup:

I'd like to join you guys if you don't mind :)

Welcome Misty... I've added you to the list.

Everyone should make sure they hit up the Facebook event created by RoryMcGarrett as well.

https://www.facebook.com/events/927176614016174/

Thank you :)

I used to be a member here many years ago (first event was C3 back in the day) but hadn't been to events for a long time until last summer's LFCC. But this year'll be my first year alone so will be great to meet up. I've joined the facebook group, my name's Rosey.

• Like 1

now i am thinking about getting room in London since i am traveling from Redhill which is 40 minutes away from Olympia

Come join the Premier Inn crew lol

I'm a Londoner so will end up getting the tube in, sounds like I'll miss the fun of the premier inn!

I'd like to join you guys if you don't mind :)

Welcome Misty... I've added you to the list.

Everyone should make sure they hit up the Facebook event created by RoryMcGarrett as well.

https://www.facebook.com/events/927176614016174/

Thank you :)

I used to be a member here many years ago (first event was C3 back in the day) but hadn't been to events for a long time until last summer's LFCC. But this year'll be my first year alone so will be great to meet up. I've joined the facebook group, my name's Rosey.

Good stuff got you on there now!

I'm excited! Will be fun to meet everyone and enjoy a drink after a very busy day!

Me too! Have you added yourself to the event on FB?
No, I'll do it now :)

Gotcha. There's a thread on there about friend requests to allow contact on the day. Let me know if that's ok

So far I have:

PenThePirate +3

Vicky_Tait

StuartG2198

timlux

IamRobster

chrisrus +1

RoryMcGarrett

Wrong Name +1?

MissShell

wangobotics +1

Jedimasterjon

teskothemad +1

danygonebad

redjohn

sazzzy +2?

Vicky

DrBungle +1

minchb

MrFusion

Chazzley +4

Iceman71

KFK-88

Fury +1

Misty86

Spacecadet is here

Total so far of 40!!!! We did it!!!

Please let me know if you have been missed, would like to be added, or are bringing anyone else. We have an area booked for 40, so are quite close to capacity already, although dependent on how busy the pub is and the size of the area, may be able to squeeze more in.

Bumped. We are now at 40... If we get any more people who want to get involved I'll have to contact the bar again

• Like 1

• Moderators

now i am thinking about getting room in London since i am traveling from Redhill which is 40 minutes away from Olympia

Come join the Premier Inn crew lol

i don't think that my funds can pay for the premier inn lol

It's ok I'm beginning to think mine won't either lol

• Moderators

My train is £85 :(

mine was £94 :( but after a delay last year I did get a slight discount this time.

expensive stuff!!!

jeez i am so nervous and it's still so many weeks!!!

Don't be nervous it'll be fine, you'll have a brilliant time!!

So far I have:

PenThePirate +3

Vicky_Tait

StuartG2198

timlux

IamRobster

chrisrus +1

RoryMcGarrett

Wrong Name +1?

MissShell

wangobotics +1

Jedimasterjon

teskothemad +1

danygonebad

redjohn

sazzzy +2?

Vicky

DrBungle +1

minchb

MrFusion

Chazzley +4

Iceman71

KFK-88

Fury +1

Misty86

Spacecadet is here

Total so far of 40!!!! We did it!!!

Extras:

Firat411 +1

Please let me know if you have been missed, would like to be added, or are bringing anyone else. We have an area booked for 40, so are quite close to capacity already, although dependent on how busy the pub is and the size of the area, may be able to squeeze more in.

Bumped

I will not have the opportunity to join the group for the meeting, but if someone of you will see me at the Olympia on Sunday ( the day I and my friend will be there ) , please call me and I will be very happy to shake your hand. :smile: You will recognize me because I will wear a Scott Bakula "OH, BOY!" Quantum Leap t-shirt and I will have a big QuantumLeap black bag on my shoulder.

I wish you all to have a wonderful meeting!!! :thumbup:

• Like 1

140 £ for the plane ticket and euhm 212 £ for the hotel and then Gold Pass, the photo shoots, the coming autopgraphs, oh man XD

94 quid for a train ticket??? Damn uk trains are expensives -_-

But hey let´s forget how much money we spent, we´re gonna have fun, and that´s what counts.

• Like 2