My Collection :)

11169916_10153780477582506_8467353138690

I am new to this collectors stuff over the past month or so I have collected a few items which will grow and grow, does anyone else have any cool stuff??

What do you guys think of my layout and stuff?

As you can tell Back to the future & GoT & Ghostbusters are my most popular at the moment !!

• Like 3

Nice stuff!!! :D

I am a big GOT fan too, I bought the three dragons and some Pop Vinyls.

Also have Gollum and superheroes stuff.

I wasn't into the pop toys at first but I brought the ghostbusters ecto1 and figures on Saturday and I can't stop looking at them.

I really want the BTTF pop toys but there sold out every where.

On the 20th may I'm ordering a hover board and 2015 Bttf shoes :-)

I mainly stick to collecting Autographs/Photos. Apart from that i have two box sets (One for farscape and one for torchwood) that are partially signed, my doctor who figurine collection(which is outgrowing the display :eek: ...)and a pop vinyl of Brianne of Tarth who looks a bit lonely on top of the bookcase.....

Nice collection btw :smile:

Edited by maegurwen

Great collections you all have!

I have a large collection of Chucky merchandise that has been gradually expanding over the years, as well as the odd merch here and there for GoT and Hunger Games.

I'm preventing myself from purchasing pop vinyls as I know it'll be the start of another costly obsession!

• Like 1

Nice collection people :smile:

My collection mostly consists of video game, Doctor Who and Sherlock stuff I may post some pics later I'm still in bed at mo though even though its mid day I cba to get up :whistling:

I'm preventing myself from purchasing pop vinyls as I know it'll be the start of another costly obsession!

This.... Doesn't stop me from repeatedly passing by the stalls trying to justify the purchases. That and figuring out how I'd get them all home ont he train.

• Like 1