Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

I've just seen on Ebay, someone is selling a Diamond pass for MJF... Think you guys better check it out.. So bad for people who wanted to get one and couldn't. The person is asking £520. 11 hours left. Sorry for posting on here, but with two shows on, I guess no one will find out. :no:

I can't honestly believe someone would do this! Hopefully SM will find out about it. If there is about 9 hours left (Should be 9 around now) hopefully SM will see it.

The Christopher Lloyd photo (with him) is on the Saturday, maybe the MJF one hasn't been decided yet? If it is the Saturday maybe you can ask to have it changed so you can queue with your mum. That's awesome your mum is meeting him, I think my mum was slightly jealous I was meeting him but she wouldn't come to comic con haha!

My mum gets dragged to comic con both summer and winter haha. She has a photo with CL on Sunday too because that's the only day she's coming with me, but when I told her MJF was there too she squealed and told me to book her a photo haha. She has anxiety issues so I'm worried about her queuing on her own, I might have to speak to the pit boss's and see if I'm able to queue with her up until she goes in

The bid has got just under 3 hours left. Obviously there is a way of getting round it and it should be stopped somehow as one of the dealer said they sold tickets for Stan Lee last year too. If people have tickets they don't require anymore surely SM could try and sell it for them first? I know the diamond passes for MJF aren't sold out yet but the photoshoots are and I'm sure there would be loads of people willing to buy it, that missed out. I don't think ebay is the answer but if something isn't done to stop these people then they will keep doing it I suppose.

I've just been and looked and it's still on there. Apparently they have 2 for sale and they're not looking to make a profit. It's funny how they paid £445 and are starting bid at £520

They said they were going to make a donation to the Michael J Fox foundation with any profit they make. Nice thought but don't know if I believe them or not.

I am totally against people making any sort of profit from such things when genuine fans then have to miss out buying a ticket directly from the organisers however it may be that the seller is covering the fees that Ebay and PayPal will charge them.

I am totally against people making any sort of profit from such things when genuine fans then have to miss out buying a ticket directly from the organisers however it may be that the seller is covering the fees that Ebay and PayPal will charge them.

They won't charge £75!