pre order autographs

Hi just wondering if there's going to be more prints of John simpkin with a pick in the make up on he's own I've seen a PIC in a gallery and looks fantastic was wondering if I wanted a PIC signed how do I send use it?

sorry found the characters name its klaatu hope u can help plz
There is an option to send the shop an JPEG image that you would like signed. But this is £2.50 extra
and awesome PIC when did u meet the legend hope he comes this july

Email me the image before you order so I can check if the image is good enough to print. You don't want to spend money on a print and autograph if the photo is poor quality.

OK will you email me bk and also will u c if there's some of the pics if sent u already up there? Or similar?

• Moderators

Will the photos you have listed for pre order autographs also be available at the events itself?

As above:

Not always. I have to get my images printed a week before the show and don't always know what the office are printing. There are times when I ask them for images but not always the case.

J

Will the photos you have listed for pre order autographs also be available at the events itself?

As above:

Not always. I have to get my images printed a week before the show and don't always know what the office are printing. There are times when I ask them for images but not always the case.

J

will you be putting more images up for the manchester one? and I emailed you an image

• Moderators

Going back to show images. I have no control over the images used at shows. I place my order on the monday before the show. Tony is there an image your after then?

Dazza, just emailed you, the image is Corey Dee Williams, not John and won't be added to the shop.

Just a quick note of anyone considering emailing their own image for printing. Please make sure the image is hi enough quality to print. I place my photo order on the monday and the photos are ready for me when I get to the show the evening before. If your image has printed badly due to poor resolution, I will replace it with a table image and the £2.50 won't be refunded.

J

Going back to show images. I have no control over the images used at shows. I place my order on the monday before the show. Tony is there an image your after then?

Dazza, just emailed you, the image is Corey Dee Williams, not John and won't be added to the shop.

Just a quick note of anyone considering emailing their own image for printing. Please make sure the image is hi enough quality to print. I place my photo order on the monday and the photos are ready for me when I get to the show the evening before. If your image has printed badly due to poor resolution, I will replace it with a table image and the £2.50 won't be refunded.

J

any chance you can get a table image of klaatu on he's own if possible I ain't bothered if I've got got to pay extra

You image you sent was to small to print, at 10x8 it would look awful blocky

darn ERM do you think there will be ones like that on the desk or any chance you could get a photo of the character if possible don't mind what PIC as long as its John simpkin as slaaku if OK plz hope you can help

• 1 month later...

Have the pre-order autographs all sold out for Hayley Atwell? If so that was quick and I am sad :(

They probably haven't even gone on sale yet! Her photoshoot tickets won't go up until later today. She was only announced late last night!

Correct, her listings haven't even gone up.

I appreciate you all think we are that fast. :lol: