pre order autographs

I am now unable to attend this great event as I am having major surgery. So I was looking at the pre order autographs. However, the two new power rangers and a couple of others are not on the list. What advice do people have?

I would really like those autographs but there is no chance unless I can pre order them.

• Moderators

Good Morning. All the guests (apart from Fox) that have been announced so far will be added to the shop over the next 10 days. Still plenty of time, but as Stuart posted above Sherlocked is next weekend and that it top priority at the moment. Plus its taking forever to reply to all the emails asking if people can pre order MJ Fox autographs :)

J

• Like 2

Thanks for the help both of you. I bet it is really busy. There are now loads of people I want to sign things, I think I might have to do a priority list and see who makes my top 6 or something. Doc who. Power Rangers and GOT get priority in my books.

Another question for anyone that knows the answer. I wanted to order a picture dedicated. However whenever I have gone into the basket I cannot see how to let them know what thdedicatedion is. As one of them would be perfect if it was dedicated to me and my sister.

Is that section after you pay for the. or via an email later? I don't want to pay for one then have to pay for two or the other way around.

Thanks

I noticed on the pre order shop there's a Natalie tena photo in her harry potter costume but no photo in her game of thrones costume , will you be adding one of her in her G.O.T gear?

There is an option to send the shop an JPEG image that you would like signed. But this is £2.50 extra

I noticed on the pre order shop there's a Natalie tena photo in her harry potter costume but no photo in her game of thrones costume , will you be adding one of her in her G.O.T gear?

There is an option to send the shop an JPEG image that you would like signed. But this is £2.50 extra
What a donught I am ! I've just clicked on her and there's an option of a G.O.T photo

Hi just wondering if there's going to be more prints of John simpkin with a pick in the make up on he's own I've seen a PIC in a gallery and looks fantastic was wondering if I wanted a PIC signed how do I send use it?

• Like 1

Hi just wondering if there's going to be more prints of John simpkin with a pick in the make up on he's own I've seen a PIC in a gallery and looks fantastic was wondering if I wanted a PIC signed how do I send use it?

sorry found the characters name its klaatu hope u can help plz

how do i do that?