Talk and Photo Shoots Update...

showmasters

I'm sorry, I was just curious

Edit: I was having troubles getting onto EB but see it now! Yay!

Of course hitting +1 on the Benedict screening was too easy too.

Goodbye spending control. -_-

Edited by MildGrooveOn

Ah I see--And of course, because I suffer from immense paranoia, I feel like everyone hates me now.

(Honestly, I'm getting very overwhelmed and misunderstanding/forgetting/second guessing A LOT of these details so I am genuinely aware I keep asking things we already know. I'm sorry ....again.)

I've got print outs of my silver/gold/platinum tickets ( just in case they want them all) my Rupert Graves 221b set ticket and my group B photo shoot schedule all put away with my train tickets. Once the proper schedule comes out I will study it and then go into panic mode lol.

• Like 2

Admittedly it's not going to be much help until we get times ect but at least I'll have a rough idea.

Actually I think my flat is going to end up looking like this going through the planning......

tumblr_myxu7jlVek1rhasmko3_r1_1280.jpg

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Oh my god. exactly that. I wasn't kidding when I said I have a notebook with a printout of ALL my tickets/directions/notes/packages and junk taped into it.

As a designer, I will have a full colour-coded agenda.

Or more like:
2eatemr.jpg

• Like 2

Being relatively 'local' at least I don't have to worry about directions as I've been to Excel a few times before. I know it's silly to worry but I do have a slight niggle about there being so much going on and tickets booked that I can see the schedule being a bit of a complicated challenge and a bit like

bilbo-contract.jpg

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

I know, the guest list got so good I just decided to go SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY and now I'm all :eek: how the heck am I going to fit it all in. Of course if SM/ME want to upgrade me for free to VIP if they don't sell out I'll do my best to manage :whistling:;)

• Like 1

Exactly. That IMMEDIATELY squashed my want of all the photos. I want the whole con experience, not just queuing for pics and autographs the entire time -_-

I hope it doesn't get to the point where I have to decide what to leave out.

With gold, I'm already freaking out about that. This is a lot of s*** to do in two days O_O

Edit: Which is a good thing. Good job, SM.

Not just me freaking out then. I brought I gold ticket coz i want everything but now im thinking I'm probally going to miss somethings to fit all my photo and auto graphs in. Still such is life I guess.

We should have a support system.

Much like in AA when you have a sponsor to call when you start freaking out.

"I AM IN LINE FOR CLIVE. I HAVE TO---MARK'S AFTER THIS. I JUST--"

"YOU CAN DO THIS!! I BELIEVE IN YOU."

"WHAT IF I SLEEP THROUGH THE TALK"

• Like 2

It's been a LONG time since I've done this much at an event. Normally I'm only there for 2/3 guests so usually get there early and get done in a couple of hours and go home. It's going to be interesting that's for sure. I'll have the schedule printed and highlighted as well as well as all my tickets bundled safely.