Annoying general Friday question

Lambourne

I've been attending LFCC for many years but never done the Friday before, after how busy it was last year I'm thinking of going on the Friday to meet Emily Kinney. I know its impossible to know how this years friday will be, but was wondering if anyone knew how busy it gets and how likely/easy it might be to get her autograph?

Annoying questions I know but thanks in advance if anyone answers! :)

I've been attending LFCC for many years but never done the Friday before, after how busy it was last year I'm thinking of going on the Friday to meet Emily Kinney. I know its impossible to know how this years friday will be, but was wondering if anyone knew how busy it gets and how likely/easy it might be to get her autograph?

Annoying questions I know but thanks in advance if anyone answers! :)

How long's a piece of string?! As you know you've asked a question that is impossible to answer. As the Friday is longer this year it could well be busier than usual, but you never can tell. I imagine Emily will be very busy all weekend.

Thanks for the reply :) My questions may have been a bit specific, was just really wondering how busy previous Fridays got compared to the saturday and sundays.

In the past it has been the quietest day, but as I say this year it is open for longer so there's more of a reason for people to take the day or afternoon off from work, so you never know.

• Like 1

We think comparing ANYTHING to last year is pretty unfair, seeing as there was Stan Lee and his posse during the elongated friday, full saturday & sunday. We're PRETTY sure nothing will beat the crowds Stan drew last year, but a big gathering of other big guests may clog up the days just as much, it's just impossible to tell, really. Also, seeing as the "all-day friday" is something new AND the venue is different than last year, no way to predict how the crowd is going to react. Would be funny if everyone would start avoiding the Saturday because of last year & Sunday would turn out to be the busiest day, though :angel: just our two cents

• Like 1

• Moderators

As long as you're not planning on being in and out in 30 mins or something I can't see anyone having a problem getting her autograph on any of the days. She'll be steady but shouldn't be turning people away.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It was pretty quiet on the Friday last year compared to the super busy Saturday & Sunday. So you should be fine :)

I'm looking forward to meeting Emily too! :D

Oh dear.... you had to go and say the "Q" word - now were all stuffed... :lol:

• Like 2

I've never been to a con this big before, but I'd assume it's possible to meet any of the regular guests as long as you plan your time and are willing to queue. Or do they start turning people away if it's getting too busy?

I've never been to a con this big before, but I'd assume it's possible to meet any of the regular guests as long as you plan your time and are willing to queue. Or do they start turning people away if it's getting too busy?

The real busy guests will be on the Virtual Queue system. It hasn't happened very often, but sometimes the Virtual Queue numbers run out. In any case after a certain number the chances that you'll meet the guest are of course decreasing too.

It was pretty quiet on the Friday last year compared to the super busy Saturday & Sunday. So you should be fine :)

I'm looking forward to meeting Emily too! :D

Oh dear.... you had to go and say the "Q" word - now were all stuffed... :lol:

Oops, sorry Zahariel! :whistling:

Friday tends to be the quietest day out of all three, but I can make no promises. It really just depends on how many people turn up, and as many people in the thread have said, that's impossible to predict.

I wouldn't imagine you would have a problem getting any autograph you wanted if you were prepared and got in early enough, especially if she was VQ'd.