London Film & Comic Con Tickets - Temporarily Down

This is really strange! My username is cherrydarling and I've been trying to post on this thread but couldn't. When I checked again my threads were posted under the name Chrisrus and I'm logged in as that user who I don't know. Don't know what's going on but sorry to Chrisrus for posting as you. Any ideas how this has happened please let me know.

Ticking the box isn't enough - you have to click the large image to the left of the box to add the £2.50. The tick box only means you agree to the £2.50 but it is the image to it's left that actually adds the item to your basket.

I can't even see that box ! I had two boxes to click on to accept T&C and Validation waivers , but no additional box. I don't think it works on some devices.

This is really strange! My username is cherrydarling and I've been trying to post on this thread but couldn't. When I checked again my threads were posted under the name Chrisrus and I'm logged in as that user who I don't know. Don't know what's going on but sorry to Chrisrus for posting as you. Any ideas how this has happened please let me know.

I was having issues with the forum earlier too so it wasn't just you Dooku

Ticking the box isn't enough - you have to click the large image to the left of the box to add the £2.50. The tick box only means you agree to the £2.50 but it is the image to it's left that actually adds the item to your basket.

I can't even see that box ! I had two boxes to click on to accept T&C and Validation waivers , but no additional box. I don't think it works on some devices.

This is the image you need to click - it's right next to the last tick box and has red bands either side

thumb.jpg

I had a problem too. my account said i was not logged in. i tried to log back in but it wouldnt let me. then when i clicked forgot password and password reset my account suddenly started working and was logged back ina again. weired and it was just before RDA tickets went on sale. think i'll ignore that email i got to reset my password now my account is working again. spooky what happeended though and that more than one person had issues with their accounts.

Edited by stargate geek emily

I had a problem too. my account said i was not logged in. i tried to log back in but it wouldnt let me. then when i clicked forgot password and password reset my account suddenly started working and was logged back ina again. weired and it was just before RDA tickets went on sale. think i'll ignore that email i got to reset my password now my account is working again. spooky what happeended though and that more than one person had issues with their accounts.

Yes, it was logging me in a God L'Ponge !!! And someone else as well at some point , all that on top of the £2.50 not being added again, its been far too stressful !!! Where are the mods ?

Mods, will you do the same as with the Sherlocked tickets for all of us that couldn't see the £2.50 validation ? I wonder if there is a problem with it displaying on mobile or tablet devices ?