London Film & Comic Con Tickets - Temporarily Down

how will the e-ticketing system work for people who don't have a printer. i don't have a working printer so does this mean i wont be able to claim my photo shoot or will i be able to write down a code to claim it. or will i be sent an email that i can go print off at the library?

I liked getting a ticket too. it was less hastle. i use to save up my tickets. i keep them all in plastic wallets. couldnt this have waited till after LFCC or atleast starting it for convetions that have yet to be organised yet?

I liked getting a ticket too. it was less hastle. i use to save up my tickets. i keep them all in plastic wallets. couldnt this have waited till after LFCC or atleast starting it for convetions that have yet to be organised yet?

same here stupid idea tbh has made a lot of hassle with people without printers and also how can u be certain they give the right code to print off or what if the computer mucks up?
  • Like 1

What if people print out a few of them and give them to other people? That's the problem will they be able to sort it that's why I preferred tickets

Then only the first one will work. They use this system at many gigs and other events that I have been to and it works very well. Welcome to the 21st century! 😉
  • Like 1

What if people print out a few of them and give them to other people? That's the problem will they be able to sort it that's why I preferred tickets

Only one will work. The barcode will be recorded and recognised by the system and if it shows up more than once it'll detect the error and won't validate the ticket to let the people with copies in

Why not just introduce e-tickets for late announcements where it's too late to send regular tickets in the post?

I always avoid e-tickets as much as possible because you can't display or keep them as souvenirs, so this is terrible news for me. I just don't believe that the £2.50 is still being charged. Way to look like you aren't money-grabbing...

• Like 1

Why not just introduce e-tickets for late announcements where it's too late to send regular tickets in the post?

I always avoid e-tickets as much as possible because you can't display or keep them as souvenirs, so this is terrible news for me. I just don't believe that the £2.50 is still being charged. Way to look like you aren't money-grabbing...

defiantly true

Only one will work. The barcode will be recorded and recognised by the system and if it shows up more than once it'll detect the error and won't validate the ticket to let the people with copies in
ah I get you

Then only the first one will work. They use this system at many gigs and other events that I have been to and it works very well. Welcome to the 21st century!
hopefully it works out OK they should have tried it at the winter one to see how it went think its gonna cause a bit of a problem where people are after huge guests
  • Like 1

Exactly...who thought this would be a good idea to change just about 24 hours when probably a load of fans, especially those of us who missed out first time, will be desperate to get on to buy the RDA photo op tickets...demand will be high, tempers will be frayed and once again it shows imho poor planning and foresight by those behind the scenes..... :no:

Edited by discodiva
  • Like 2