gold ticket

dazza1234

I think it's a valid point though. You can buy child tickets for football games for instance. The kid still uses one seat and watches the same game as everyone else.

And SM have child tickets. If at football game you get a box (the closest thing to a gold ticket), they don't have discounts for kids.

• Showmasters Admin

I think it's a valid point though. You can buy child tickets for football games for instance. The kid still uses one seat and watches the same game as everyone else.

And SM have child tickets. If at football game you get a box (the closest thing to a gold ticket), they don't have discounts for kids.

The same with most airlines. You can get kids tickets, but not in business class.

• Showmasters Admin

If you can get there early (by 10am) if it's just the Power Rangers cast you're after, I would have thought you'd be fine meeting them all using a normal early bird ticket, as long as you can stay most of the day.

There are no early-bird tickets at LFFC Summer, all tickets are for 9am opening now, but you're correct, I can't see anyone having an issue meeting all of the Power Ranger guests if they spend 6+ hours at the event.

I must have missed the warning/announcement but have the LFCC Gold passes now sold out? Says so on the site but just wanted to clarify as I have bought one every year for years (I now attend the event in my wheelchair due to my disability so it's very important for me) and just went to get mine and saw they were gone. Do you know if any more will go on sale if this is the case? Thanks.

I must have missed the warning/announcement but have the LFCC Gold passes now sold out? Says so on the site but just wanted to clarify as I have bought one every year for years (I now attend the event in my wheelchair due to my disability so it's very important for me) and just went to get mine and saw they were gone. Do you know if any more will go on sale if this is the case? Thanks.

hope so mate sorry you missed out don't know if they have or havnt I'm afraid best thing to do is phone them

There hasn't been one yet. It may just well be that they've sold out of their current stock and more are coming in (especially working on the basis that they've announced RDA tickets sold out I think they'd do the same for Gold Passes). Would try again later tomorrow.

Edited by Knitty Fred

There hasn't been one yet. It may just well be that they've sold out of their current stock and more are coming in (especially working on the basis that they've announced RDA tickets sold out think they'd do the same for Gold Passes). Would try again later tomorrow.

did you manage to get a ticket for the photo?

Hey all,

This was going to be my first time purhasing a gold ticket since there are so many Star Trek guest announcements already. Fingers crossed they've not completely sold out.

As soon as they are back up for sale (positive thinking.....) I'll purchase straight away.

Take care,

Matty-lad

Hey all,

This was going to be my first time purhasing a gold ticket since there are so many Star Trek guest announcements already. Fingers crossed they've not completely sold out.

As soon as they are back up for sale (positive thinking.....) I'll purchase straight away.

Take care,

Matty-lad

good for you mate this is only my 2nd summer one went only on a Friday last year and missed out on loads of good guests