Sherlocked Website Launched - Tickets on Sale Now!

Massive Events

Also another question, the 'ordered by' name on the tickets the same name on multiple tickets. Might be worrying a little bit here but that does mean someone else can use it? I.e my other half has ordered two tickets but both tickets have his name on, thanks

So who already got their tickets?? :clap::clap:

I already got my ticket and I don't know, I just feel really discouraged with all those comments but still, this is a good opportunity for me since I don't have the chance to just see the cast at the street. Oh well, I huge thing too since it is in another country and good amount of hours on an plane and get a passport... I just hope this ends being an really, really amazing experience. That's all! :))

• Like 2

Hurrah! I scored a Gold package and am really looking forward to this! :-) I think the only thing it didn't contain that I wanted was tickets to the screening(s). Will tickets for that be available for separate purchase?

Thanks again! Can't wait!

Anna

Hurrah! I scored a Gold package and am really looking forward to this! :-) I think the only thing it didn't contain that I wanted was tickets to the screening(s). Will tickets for that be available for separate purchase?

Anna

That has not been confirmed. But as the platinum package lists priority access before the Gold. Silver and Weekend ticket holders I would think so.

So let me get this straight in my head if I buy silver BC isn't included and I'm going to have to chance being able to get one of the ones when they become available to pre-order? Bit disappointed really that the only way to even grab 10 seconds with him is to pay £300 😳😳😳

• Like 1

So let me get this straight in my head if I buy silver BC isn't included and I'm going to have to chance being able to get one of the ones when they become available to pre-order? Bit disappointed really that the only way to even grab 10 seconds with him is to pay £300

Assuming you mean photoshoots: Silver does have 5 pre-assigned photoshoots included, but as posted before I'd be more than surprised if BC would be included there. The only packages that have a guaranteed BC photo are gold, platinum and VIP. Any other tickets can add on a photo ticket when they become available to pre-order.

So who already got their tickets?? :clap::clap:

I already got my ticket and I don't know, I just feel really discouraged with all those comments but still, this is a good opportunity for me since I don't have the chance to just see the cast at the street. Oh well, I huge thing too since it is in another country and good amount of hours on an plane and get a passport... I just hope this ends being an really, really amazing experience. That's all! :))

Got a Gold Ticket package for the event and really looking for it. I've not met any of the main cast before, so fantastic to be able to get a photo with all the guests attending and go to the stage talks. I think there will be a real buzz at the event and to have so many fans together to celebrate the show at the Official experience is going to be great fun. Roll on the end of April.

• Like 1

Anna

That has not been confirmed. But as the platinum package lists priority access before the Gold. Silver and Weekend ticket holders I would think so.

Confirmed: yes, tickets will be available for separate purchase.

• Showmasters Admin

The plan...

1: By the end of Feb we'll confirm the full guest line up.

2: Before photo shoots go on-sale those with a silver package will receive an email confirming their included photo shoots.

3: Shortly after this all photo shoots will go on sale.

• Like 5

The plan...

1: By the end of Feb we'll confirm the full line up.

2: Before photo shoots go on-sale those with a silver package will receive an email confirming their included photo shoots.

So would that mean that photoshoot tickets won't be available to buy until March?

• Showmasters Admin

The plan...

1: By the end of Feb we'll confirm the full line up.

So would that mean that photoshoot tickets won't be available to buy until March?

That is correct, that is the plan. We will give everyone notice in advance.