Latest Guest Announcement - CARRIE FISHER

Got my photoshoot ticket the other day - Number 23.

Based on previous events, can anyone give me an idea as to when in the day this photoshoot is likely to take place? Also, how does it work? Do they call up blocks of numbers i.e. 1 - 50 ?

Thanks.

They can be at anytime nobody knows until a schedule is released. And yes you're told to queue up in batches. Depending on how many are sold it could be 1-50 or 1-100

Decided now not to meet her or have a photo.

Stop being such a miserable so-and-so :no: Meeting Gary was the highlight of LFCC for me this year. The photoshoot was also tremendous value for money with BOTH Carrie AND her faithful hound. I think more guests should bring their pets to the shows :thumbup:

• Like 2

Stop being such a miserable so-and-so :no: Meeting Gary was the highlight of LFCC for me this year. The photoshoot was also tremendous value for money with BOTH Carrie AND her faithful hound. I think more guests should bring their pets to the shows :thumbup:

You're not even going to the show.

At the end of the day, I don't think having Gary in the photo made any sense so I won't be having another photo.

Edited by Avengers7

You're not even going to the show.

At the end of the day, I don't think having Gary in the photo made any sense so I won't be having another photo.

Not going to the show due to the lack of 'Guest Pets' on display :no: Give me Ralph Macchio and his hamster OR Peter Purves with his faithful tortoise and I would be ALL over WLFCC like a rash :clap:

I wont be buying a photoshoot with her unless I can have her on her own in the photo without Gary. Can't see it happening though.

Although the dog was with her...it wasn't in the photos with her when I had mine done on Saturday. Then I see all these people with photos with the dog lol.

My initial reaction was , WTF, the dogs going to be in the picture !

Mind you, I wouldn't have been the one to ask Carrie not to have the dog in the picture, so a very tricky one, but actually I do think it was out of order. We paid £60 or £65 for that picture with Carrie , not her dog. I don't even like dogs !

Then I thought, well, o.k. it's in the picture so it's a bit different and if I want to as it is to the side of her I can always crop it out.

I'm not a pet person but I don't understand the annoyance caused by the dog being in the photo or how its "out of order". The whole point of meeting a guest is surely to actually meet them, not some preconceived notion of who they are or how they should be. Carrie is as mad as a box of frogs so if she demands to bring her dog to the show and wants him next to her in the photos, then that's just part of the Carrie Fisher 'package' and I think makes the experience all the more unique.

I'm not a massive fan of dogs but I thought it was hilarious Gary was there and got his own chair at the signing table! I had a nice interaction with Carrie and she looked over the moon when I said it was nice to meet Gary too.

Edited by Dent_1
  • Like 2

I'm gonna probably be shot down for this- but, how long have we waited for Princess Fisher to come back and do a show for all us Star Wars geeks? I really enjoyed meeting her in July, she was a fantastic guest and one of my ALL time favourite guest encounters. my shoot with Carrie was in the morning and I kinda wished Gary was in the shoot with us because I'm a BIG fan of dogs and it just so happens dogs like me as well. (Call me Crocodile Dundee) And if money weren't an issue I'd book ANOTHER photoshoot just so that I could have one with Princess Fisher, Gary and myself.

But seriously, beggars can't be choosers. Anyways I'm gonna skiddaddle before I launch into a Harrison Ford style rant. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

• Like 3