hotel help

Quickly booked a room just in case.

Or not... stupid expired bank card.

Tomorrow!

Edited by TantalizingTwilightFan

Yep snap! I've never been one for spending a ludicrous amount of money for a "fancy" hotel. When I'm visiting somewhere chances are I'm visiting for a reason and won't be in the hotel room aside to sleep so what's the point spending loads? Same when we go to Disney, folk spend £8000-9000 for the holiday and stay at a deluxe hotel. We spend £1500 each and stay at a budget Disney hotel because even the budget hotels are on par with the UKs decent hotels. You're out and about from like 8am-9/10pm so what's the point spending for luxuries you'll never use! Unless you're one of those strange people that goes on holiday to stay in your hotel hah.

• Like 1

Woohoo, new card came so I can book!

Life would be so much easier if I could book without it ¬¬ lol

• Like 1

Woo booked!

And if I find somewhere closer in the meantime I can just cancel.

*Feeling so organised*

Haha Boka friends!!!

thumb.png

In all seriousness if we all end up there we will have to meet up for a drink haha.

Best reply ever!

Totally up for that too.

• 2 weeks later...

A year away and prices in Olympia were massively inflated and they all seem to be non refundable too so we are going back to the Ibis @ Earls Court and its less than it was this year and no pre payment & its not far from Olympia really.

Edited by buffy2k

A year away and prices in Olympia were massively inflated and they all seem to be non refundable too so we are going back to the Ibis @ Earls Court and its less than it was this year and no pre payment & its not far from Olympia really.

To be honest when I used to do the craft show at Olympia I stayed at Easy Hotel which is 5 minutes walk from Tesco and walked in/out every day. Took about 20 minutes and was time to clear my head.

I knew of lots of people who were in the same hotel as me this year (Boka), never actually saw any of them! Lol!

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, just wondered if you could help with hotel issues. I am looking now to secure a decent priced hotel but all the cheap hotels I can find seem to have a no cancellation policy, which is obviously no use at this early stage because dates could potentially change. Can anyone give me a hand as to where to look for hotels that aren't gonna cost me my life in savings and have a decent cancellation policy? :// Thankyou :-)!

I use the Bedford Imperial near Russell Square. £ 85 - 95 per single room.

You can cancel 24 hours before you arrive.

I went once one day earlier home and got the money for the one night returned.