hotel help

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ibis Shepherds Bush booked. Not sure if I can attend the event, but better to have a good hotel ready at this point. Learned from summer's LFCC that it's not too early to start planning! For me who travels from another country, I want a better quality hotel. This hotel has a 4,5 rating at TripAdvisor. Should not be too bad.

• 2 weeks later...

booked the ibis in Wembley two weeks back in preperation, its about 40 mins on the tube from Olympia. For 3 nights managed to get a double for £199. Have to pay extra for brekkie, but works for us and as we've stayed there before its familiar. NO CANCELLATION though.

The docklands ibis is even cheaper, but thats over an hour on the tube i think and not sure what thats like

Edited by FeralAnnihilator

We just booked the Boka Hotel around the corner from Earls Court tube station because we passed it on the way to queue this year and we know recognise it!! Did anyone stay there? Any feedback?

Have you looked on Trip Advisor? I always stop by there before booking anywhere and I've never had a bad experience as a result.

We did and it's a bit mixed :(

But its cheap and we actually know where it is and that it isn't miles from a tube station. Our hotel this year was a long walk after being up for 15 odd hours.

Hmm see what you mean.

I always think expectation is key though some people just want everything for next to nothing so will bad mouth it for no reason! London is ridiculously expensive for accommodation so something down there will more than likely be less quality than something up North for the same price!