TJ Thyne Appreciation thread....

The friend i was with was a little overwhelmed with the event especially as this was her first con but she was so happy after meeting TJ and cant stop talking about all the stuff he gave her for free. She especially loves it that he signed the picture she had taken with him its her favourite memento of the whole event.

I adored TJ before the con but after meeting him and having him interact with me in such a great way... my adoration knows no bounds. He was so sweet, chatty, interactive and he gave out gifts! I'm also blown away by the fact that he actually remembered me from the morning and continued our convo from then. Definitely my favorite guest!

And yes, a Bones con would be awesome!

He was the best guest i have ever met. genuinly nice guy who gave everyone the same treatment plus great gifts.

Got two hugs at autos and then he remembered my name and got another hug at photo's. He was so pleased when i told him he was the reason i came down and that i got up at 0230am in the morning to get the coach.

Don't know whether any other guest will touch his generosity and brilliantness! If he wants to return i will definetly be back to see him again!

20140713_145529.jpg

20140713_101634.jpg

Edited by lesleynile
  • Like 1

Getting in after nearly 5 hours of queuing and only having a limited time there, I had to hurry round the autographs I wanted.

T.J. Thyne was one of them. He was a great guy, very friendly and chatty and gave away free gifts which was very thoughtful.

One small complaint though. No Angel photos :(

I really am ridiculously in love with that man now, I dont think I've ever met a nicer guest at an event. So many have been awesome over the years but TJ was in a different class.

Can you tell I enjoyed this?

TJThyne-LFCC2014-001_zps80016205.jpg

I'm so pleased I decided to meet him. He was one of my guests of the weekend! Took his time with everyone, hugging and taking the time with people and giving gifts -I've never heard of a guest doing this before.

I got a rubber band and a candid photo of the original cast after the initial read through -what a genuinely lovely guy!

I went and saw him with a friend it was her that wanted to see him and as a person who hasnt seen Bones, who doesnt really know who TJ is nor do i know his work he was SUCH a top guest!! he was really nice, very generous and was the perfect guest! i kinda wished i had got a photo with him, even if it was over the table one.

Please Showmasters consider him again for UK events??? cos i'd totally would see him again! :)

Love this guy. So sweet. Said "Hello, I'm TJ" and "Thank you for having your photo taken with me." at the photo shoot. He had run out of bugs when I got my auto on Sunday, but did get a business card, a cast photo, and an elastic band. Would love to have a Bones convention. :)

Wish I'd had the budget to meet him but had to make a lot of tough decisions about who to meet this weekend. He seemed to be having real fun from everything I saw and everyone's experiences seem brilliant. Hope he comes back another time as he'll be on my list then.

I watched my daughters photoshoot with TJ. She was so excited, and he commented on her scarf, which had bones on it. A hug before and after the shoot and she came out grinning from ear to ear. She then queued for autograph, and he recognised her, chatting away and telling her he would love to visit Scotland. Two hugs and a kiss on the cheek later, she came back with promo gift pack including bug and band. She didn't stop smiling all night. Photo signed, to Sweet Emma, lovely to meet you, all the best TJ. I was a Bones fan before, but now a massive TJ fan too. What a lovely guy, so sweet and chatty and genuinely looked happy to be there meeting fans.