selfies

I am planning to try and get as many Selfies with guests cosplayers and anyone else10457524_10203555904912689_7501463625772 I will be dressed as this friendly guy so say hi

You should photobomb with that outfit. lol!

I did that at CMK 21 as an Ape made people jump

• Showmasters Admin

Can I have a photo with a guest when I get an autograph and will the guests be doing personalisations?

The simple answer is "normally YES" but there is no guarantee of getting either, see below for more info.

Note: There is no extra charge for either.

The norm is posed photos - The guest gets up and puts there arm around you. Sometimes there will be a member of the crew there to take the photo for you. If not ask someone in the queue behind you.

If the guest is very busy a sign "No posed photos" will be put up at the end of the queue and behind the guest. You may take photos of the guest whilst they are signing your item but the guest will not pose with you for a shot.

Sometimes there will be no photos. Again there will be a sign saying "No photos" at the end of the queue and behind the guest. This means no photos including from the queue. This can be because of time, but more likely at the request of the guest.

As a norm guests do personalisations (i.e. add your name or a quote). However again sometimes it is necessary for there to be no personalisations. Due to the guest being busy etc. If for any reason a guest is not doing personalisations there will be a sign up at the end of their queue and behind them at the signing desk.

The signs (photo and personalisations) can and do change thoughout the day, so do check for the signs when you go up to get your autograph, as they may have changed since you got your VT.

Please do remember that the signs are there for a reason, don't try and ignore them because the crew will have to intervene and it can get very embarrassing for all (especially the guest).

If you know you're going to want items personalised it's a really good idea to bring a piece of paper with your name clearly written/printed on it. This way you can give it to the guest and there is no chance of spelling mistakes.