LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

It's VERY unlikely. Even if each person had only 20 seconds with him, he'd still only get through a couple of hundred.

We only decided to add Friday to our Saturday trip because we wanted to make sure we didn't miss Stan on the busy Saturday. Plus we have Carrie Fisher and John Hurt to see, and I have six or seven guests to see as well.

Are you saying we have wasted our money by getting Friday tickets?

No. Murph has just decided to be a pessimist today. ;) Stan signs very fast and the crew can absolutely keep up with that. And not all of the special tickets will go on Friday.

So I'm having a bit of a dilemma. My grandfather passed away on Tuesday and my dad has just let me know the funeral is going to be on Saturday 12 July when I was supposed to be having photos with Pedro Pascal and Natalie Dormer. Obviously I need to be at the funeral, so my question, if I got in contact with LFCC do you think they would be willing to let me transfer my tickets to the Sunday so I can at least meet Pedro Pascal? I've been looking forward to this for ages so just thought I'd throw the question out there to see if people think it would be possible? Thanks in advance.

So I'm having a bit of a dilemma. My grandfather passed away on Tuesday and my dad has just let me know the funeral is going to be on Saturday 12 July when I was supposed to be having photos with Pedro Pascal and Natalie Dormer. Obviously I need to be at the funeral, so my question, if I got in contact with LFCC do you think they would be willing to let me transfer my tickets to the Sunday so I can at least meet Pedro Pascal? I've been looking forward to this for ages so just thought I'd throw the question out there to see if people think it would be possible? Thanks in advance.

I'd give them a ring tomorrow if I were you and ask the question. If it were possible I would've offered to swap as I'm there all weekend and meeting Pedro on Sunday.

I see the common consensus is that they get through around 400 photo tickets each hour. But given that Stan Lee is only scheduled to do three hours total on each day, what are the prospects for those of us who have tickets well over 1200? I'm in the 1300s, and although I know the 400 thing is clearly only an estimate, I'm a bit concerned that enough time hasn't been allotted to get through all the tickets that have been sold!

Is there any kind of guarantee (notwithstanding illness or any other reason why Stan may not be able to complete the day) that those of us who have forked out £65 for a photo will actually get our photo? What happens if not everybody's been called - or we've been called but the queue hasn't moved fast enough for us to get our picture done - by the time the event closes?

Not sure which day you're looking at but

Saturday - 3 1/2 hours = 1,600

Sunday - 3 1/4 hours = 1,300

You know thinking on it now I do feel sorry for the guests (Stan Lee especially) as their eyeballs must be shattered with the amount of camera flash they're going to be subjected to.

Sunday is a worry then considering my number is 1450+

I see the common consensus is that they get through around 400 photo tickets each hour. But given that Stan Lee is only scheduled to do three hours total on each day, what are the prospects for those of us who have tickets well over 1200? I'm in the 1300s, and although I know the 400 thing is clearly only an estimate, I'm a bit concerned that enough time hasn't been allotted to get through all the tickets that have been sold!

Is there any kind of guarantee (notwithstanding illness or any other reason why Stan may not be able to complete the day) that those of us who have forked out £65 for a photo will actually get our photo? What happens if not everybody's been called - or we've been called but the queue hasn't moved fast enough for us to get our picture done - by the time the event closes?

Not sure which day you're looking at but

Saturday - 3 1/2 hours = 1,600

Sunday - 3 1/4 hours = 1,300

You know thinking on it now I do feel sorry for the guests (Stan Lee especially) as their eyeballs must be shattered with the amount of camera flash they're going to be subjected to.

Sunday is a worry then considering my number is 1450+

As at least one other person has said above the 400 is a guideline and not a hard and fast figure. They also won't have issued tickets for photographs if they won't be able to be complete them. Presumably that's why they close off pre-booking prior to working out the schedules. Autographs with VTs though are something else entirely different (which is also stated elsewhere).

My condolences to your loss.

Yes, please ring the office. Unfortunately this isn't anything the mods here can authorize.

We only decided to add Friday to our Saturday trip because we wanted to make sure we didn't miss Stan on the busy Saturday. Plus we have Carrie Fisher and John Hurt to see, and I have six or seven guests to see as well.

Are you saying we have wasted our money by getting Friday tickets?

Of course not. But if it was me I'd look to get the 6 or 7 other guests on the Fri (if they're doing it). Then you have the whole of Saturday for Stan, Carrie and John.

No. Murph has just decided to be a pessimist today. ;) Stan signs very fast and the crew can absolutely keep up with that. And not all of the special tickets will go on Friday.

I think realistic is the word you're looking for :P

I mean even if signing Shatner fast, he'd do 300-400 absolute maximum.

Just occurred to me and I could be making it up but wasn't there mention of an auction somewhere and am I missing it on the schedule?

As said by Emuse, it's a silent auction which usually runs all day until 3pm. You will need to register so you have a bidding number. Once you've done that you can leave your bid on the clip board for the item(s) you want to bid for. At 3pm all the clipboards are gathered up and the final bid is announced, but if you're there you can bid again to win it. So there is no point waiting right till 3pm to make a bid as it can still be beaten.

I have a probably stupid question here:

If I have a clash with an earlier session because I have a shoot with someone else at the same time, it's not problem to go to the afternoon session right?

Just that comment about "split-sessions" just confused me now :( Or do I need to queue up from the morning on? I am a gold ticket member so can skip queues/no VT

Sorry told you it's a stupid question but just a bit confused now...

The last point in FAQ on the first page says:

"3) If you have a clash between a paid for talk and a photo session ... This is the only kind of swap that will be allowed. It has to be a photosession and a paid for talk...."

Does this also apply if you have two paid for talks clashing? The Jenna Colemen and Battlestar Galactica talks clash for me on Saturday, so I was hoping to the trade in the Jenna tickets at the sales desk and exchange them for the Doctor Who talk later in the day (and pay the extra £15 obviously!).

Is this something I'm allowed to do? It seems a little unfair that if a paid for photo shoot and a paid for talk clash you have an alternate option, but if it's two paid for talks you don't!

"3) If you have a clash between a paid for talk and a photo session ... This is the only kind of swap that will be allowed. It has to be a photosession and a paid for talk...."

Does this also apply if you have two paid for talks clashing? The Jenna Colemen and Battlestar Galactica talks clash for me on Saturday, so I was hoping to the trade in the Jenna tickets at the sales desk and exchange them for the Doctor Who talk later in the day (and pay the extra £15 obviously!).

Is this something I'm allowed to do? It seems a little unfair that if a paid for photo shoot and a paid for talk clash you have an alternate option, but if it's two paid for talks you don't!

Let me double check on this, but it should be okay. Actually I think you were the first one to ask about this, that's why it never came up. The emphasis for the FAQ was more on the "paid for" part of the talks. There's no swapping if you have a clash with a free talk tat you'd like to see.

Let me double check on this, but it should be okay. Actually I think you were the first one to ask about this, that's why it never came up. The emphasis for the FAQ was more on the "paid for" part of the talks. There's no swapping if you have a clash with a free talk tat you'd like to see.

Oh I'd totally understand if it was a paid for talk and a free talk. Then it's your choice to go for the one you paid for or the one you didn't, not quite the same the same choice when they're both paid for though :)

Thanks for checking this out for me!

When will the prop photoshoot times be put up?

The prop photoshoot times for the shoots with the guests will be up at some point today. I was only told "Monday" and that's not quite over. ;)

Do we know yet which guests will be attending the free talks over the weekend, so for example on Sunday there are Star Trek, Star Wars and Doctor Who talks which I think are free.

No.

No clashes for me and great news on the group shoots. I just have a couple of questions

are the tickets for the group shoots on sale from the Friday as i wont arrive until saturday so hope they don't sell out

All tickets are on sale from Friday.

• Like 1