Well, we who live not even remotely close to London (because, let's face it, only those who live there - or very close to it -will be able to go) or are not even from England, hope everyone will enjoy this so called "preview".

2 questions:

1) How long will the talk be? The standard 25 minutes?

2) Will those who win a chance to an autograph be given free pictures to get signed, as with the normal guests, or do we have to bring our own items to be signed?

• Like 2

So the talks on at 12:45pm, realistically do we then have to q up as soon as the doors open to get a chance of going in!

Really?? I'd think with the amount of things going on, people would spread out more...shouldn't you be fine if you're there at 12?

• Like 1

The set will it be roped off or can you go take your photo in front of it?

I was going to ask this as well...

That'll be a surprise on the day.

aww, you tease. I'll bring my magnifying glass just in case anyway.

Edited by LadyDeTemps
  • Like 1

Well, we who live not even remotely close to London (because, let's face it, only those who live there - or very close to it -will be able to go) or are not even from England, hope everyone will enjoy this so called "preview".

Alot of people, including myself, are flying from all over Europe to come to London for the LFCC,..what's your point?

• Like 6

Alot of people, including myself, are flying from all over Europe to come to London for the LFCC,..what's your point?

Sounds like sour grapes to me... ignore & move on... :grump:

Loving this announcement, so excited for the weekend to get here now... just not looking forward to getting the bus at 6am! :sleep:

• Like 1

So the talks on at 12:45pm, realistically do we then have to q up as soon as the doors open to get a chance of going in!

Really?? I'd think with the amount of things going on, people would spread out more...shouldn't you be fine if you're there at 12?

Maybe you are just trying to throw me off guard and telling me not to Q early so you get closer to the front, the double bluff!

Maybe you are just trying to throw me off guard and telling me not to Q early so you get closer to the front, the double bluff!

Depends if you have earlybird tickets or standard I suspect. Or if everyone else is still stuck in the stan lee queues.

Uhm...it IS Sherlock we're talking about, I suppose, so it's a suitable thought, but.....

Nope. But really, I imagine most people are doing other things too???

Will autographs be something pre-signed, an 8x10 signed on the day, or can you bring the Sherlock official guide to be signed?

At a similar event in America they signed promotional Sherlock postcards.

Showmasters did this a couple of years ago with the TV show Hunted (with Melissa George signing), I think they had postcards too, with no personal items permitted.

I'm sure it would help a lot of people to decide whether to try if an announcement could be made as to whether personal items are allowed.