IMPORTANT: Shop Closing Dates

Bought. I hope I spread my photoshoots reasonably well (2 on Friday -including Lena-; 3 on Saturday -including Pedro and Billy-Dee- and 4 on Sunday). I guess Saturday is when most people attend, so this being my first LFCC, I'd rather not suffer unnecessarily! :YAHOO: .

In case anyone thinks I am saying "don't arrange anymore photoshoots after closing date, as the hassle isn't worth it," I am not. What I am saying is that with these shows now having thousands of attendees, and after the DS9 photo last year adding to the photo sales queues, I am HOPING that Showmasters will TRY to get all their special photo shoots arranged in advance, to make it easier on us, the attendees.

I realise this isn't always possible, and I am certainly not going to miss out on the rare last minute shoots just because it's a bit more hassle. I just hope that as much as they can, SM make it easier for us.

I was going to mention about the lack of Stan Lee ticket but only because I ordered mine in January and it seems a lot of people already have theirs. I've emailed but had nothing back yet. Is this likely to be sent out or do you reckon I need to get in touch?

Edited by AxelV

Hi All

I am planning on buying a standard entry ticket for Sumday and also a Pedro Pascal photo shoot...it does not say any times for photo shoot as understandably they are TBC but as I wont be there until at least after 11, will the photo shoot Im buying def be after that time?

One more thing, are there any plans to have a Starship Trooper cast photoshoot?

Thanks in advance for any help on this all

POPPY X

• Moderators

Shoots can be before standard entry, but you can upgrade entry on the door if necessary.

And there's not been anything said about a ST cast photo but things could get added before the event.

Thanks for replying. I cant get there before then though...my train doesn't get into London before 10.30. Im not sure what to do now as thats the main reason Im coming & train tickets are booked...I can't risk paying for a £20 ticket on the off chance its later in the day, do you know when times are confirmed? Thank you :)

• Moderators

It almost definitely won't be until well after the online shop has closed. Your two options really are to buy it online now and risk that it might be before 11am, or not buy it and risk that it may sell out on the day before you have a chance to buy it.

i've just ordered the rest of my photo and entry tickets so i just need to get train tickets now and hope and pray that none of my photoshoots are before10 am. Even by getting the first train of the day, that's the earliest i can be there. :eek:

Usually photo shoots arnt arranged that early they give people a chance to get into the venue. The timetable for shoots doesn't go up until nearer the event and most people have their entrance well before that. So I wouldn't worry

Edited by rosie727

now this is exactly what we were thinking... while we appreciate and love the big guest announcements like Carrie Fisher is one right now - Big guest announcement, photoshoots are added into the store & that's super, really... but it also means that all non-brittish attendees will only get high numbers & have to queue for ages because their chance of doing the online shopping thing is over already

I'm glad I emailed about my Stan ticket from Jan. Turns out they were unable to track it so are sending a new one out. :dance:

Same thing happened to me, but now you'll have a much higher number :(

• Like 1

I'm glad I emailed about my Stan ticket from Jan. Turns out they were unable to track it so are sending a new one out. :dance:

I know, it sucks. Considering I ordered with the first batch, too :(

I'd print out the original order from the shop and any corresponding emails... bring them with you on the day of the shoot - Then speak to the pit boss about it. Hopefully they'll be able to help with regard to the number issue.

I'd print out the original order from the shop and any corresponding emails... bring them with you on the day of the shoot - Then speak to the pit boss about it. Hopefully they'll be able to help with regard to the number issue.

That's a good idea, actually. :)