Join the countdown...

• Moderators

Any such plans as that would be released far closer to the event, if at all. There's not normally an 'exact' layout but there might be a vague idea of big guests in certain areas etc.

Well luckily, I'm kinda organised. I have my tickets and my Jenna photoshoot sorted out.

However, being only fourteen, I'm juggling my paper round, extra work, jobs for others, begging and stealing to try get enough money for all the other talks and photoshoots I want to attend.

It's being quite problematic :) Just used the last of my money so far on meeting Jenna. But that is going to be worth it so bad...I have a real bad crush on her, think she'll mind if I ask for a hug or a kiss on the cheek at the end?? :D

Ive been counting down forever!! Got our train and hotel booked. Tickets and photoshoots and talks decided. My whole outfit has been planned. Oh and i have the cutest Pokemon messenger bag ready to take with my camera and boxsets for signatures.

The one thing I must do is charge my camera before I go!!! :D

I'm feeling rather unprepared, money wise anyway, tickets booked,train done, now I'm panicking about wether I'll have enough money on the day :no: by this point last year everything was ready and if had my money separated for each guest for weeks! "We're playing for time and it's running out"

• Like 2

I'm feeling rather unprepared, money wise anyway, tickets booked,train done, now I'm panicking about wether I'll have enough money on the day :no: by this point last year everything was ready and if had my money separated for each guest for weeks! "We're playing for time and it's running out"

Don't worry - there's still injury time, extra time and ManU need that 4th goal time yet....

3 weeks to go, very exciting :)

Turns out I'm now going on both Saturday and Sunday so maybe I won't have to rush around on Saturday getting autographs and the prop photo shoots.

Just hope there won't be any further cancellations, gutted about Sean Maher :(

Don't worry - there's still injury time, extra time and ManU need that 4th goal time yet....

haha! Thanks for that! Cheered me up a bit lol, just been talking with my cousin and he wants to be back in Brighton for the World Cup final kick off! Grrr that means were gonna hope to high hell we don't have to say till closing to get stan lees autograph and that we've done everything else and had dinner!!! He's really pushing my buttons! And what really pi**es me off is that I'm the one organising everything and he's not lifted a bloody finger! But this is not unexpected he does get what he wants when he wants and goes to an über posh private school so he's used to getting people to do stuff for him :no: Edited by Gmorris2504

haha! Thanks for that! Cheered me up a bit lol, just been talking with my cousin and he wants to be back in Brighton for the World Cup final kick off! Grrr that means were gonna hope to high hell we don't have to say till closing to get stan lees autograph and that we've done everything else and had dinner!!! He's really pushing my buttons! And what really pi**es me off is that I'm the one organising everything and he's not lifted a bloody finger! But this is not unexpected he does get what he wants when he wants and goes to an über posh private school so he's used to getting people to do stuff for him :no:

That would be annoying makes me feel better about going alone. I've planned it around the World Cup Final if it wasn't for the WC Final I would have been at LFCC all weekend.

haha! Thanks for that! Cheered me up a bit lol, just been talking with my cousin and he wants to be back in Brighton for the World Cup final kick off! Grrr that means were gonna hope to high hell we don't have to say till closing to get stan lees autograph and that we've done everything else and had dinner!!! He's really pushing my buttons! And what really pi**es me off is that I'm the one organising everything and he's not lifted a bloody finger! But this is not unexpected he does get what he wants when he wants and goes to an über posh private school so he's used to getting people to do stuff for him :no:

I'd be inclined to tell him no - if he wants to get home for the WC final that's fine he can do what he wants... If you need to stay to the end then stay, Not a lot he can really say to that at this late stage.

• Like 1

I'd be inclined to tell him no - if he wants to get home for the WC final that's fine he can do what he wants... If you need to stay to the end then stay, Not a lot he can really say to that at this late stage.

I've told him that I can't promise anything and that if worst comes to worst he can watch it on the train on his phone. I mean what would you rather? See a bunch of overpaid twits run round a grass field for 90 mins from teams that you don't even support or get the once in a lifetime chance to meet a living legend?! Not a hard decision in my opinion
  • Like 1

Sorry to be a downer he just irritated me haha! Worst part was probably not getting a thanks for sorting everything :no:

You're right on all counts, the main reason I'm not attending all weekend is due to fasting so I'll be attending for 2 days which I think will be hard itself so if I wasn't I would have just watched the match in London and go to LFCC for the 3 days :P haha

Sorry to be a downer he just irritated me haha! Worst part was probably not getting a thanks for sorting everything :no:

You're right on all counts, the main reason I'm not attending all weekend is due to fasting so I'll be attending for 2 days which I think will be hard itself so if I wasn't I would have just watched the match in London and go to LFCC for the 3 days :P haha
Ouch that's gonna be tough! You can eat after sundown right? Just stock up on energy and water then if you can

Ouch that's gonna be tough! You can eat after sundown right? Just stock up on energy and water then if you can

Yep but the thing is I can't even drink Liquids either but I'll make sure I'll eat loads when I can. I always have a lot of energy but from past conventions I've learnt even not fasting you start to feel thirsty and hungry. I just couldn't miss this LFCC though just couldn't :D

Yep but the thing is I can't even drink Liquids either but I'll make sure I'll eat loads when I can. I always have a lot of energy but from past conventions I've learnt even not fasting you start to feel thirsty and hungry. I just couldn't miss this LFCC though just couldn't :D
Now this is what I call commitment! To both your faith and your hobby! I wish you the best of luck! Just please don't pass out, if you pass out I will too!
  • Like 2

I've told him that I can't promise anything and that if worst comes to worst he can watch it on the train on his phone. I mean what would you rather? See a bunch of overpaid twits run round a grass field for 90 mins from teams that you don't even support or get the once in a lifetime chance to meet a living legend?! Not a hard decision in my opinion

Yup, it's your convention dude, and time and money. I think you're perfectly entitled to get the best out of it.