The Countdown Continues - 5 weeks to go!

From last year you had some good ones just before the event. (The dates might be off on some)

Finn Jones and Ray Park 5th June,

David Hasselhof (6th June), Lena Headey (29 may), Kristanna Loken(10th june), Norman Reedus (25 June)

And you also had 2-3 old Doctor Who companions in june aswell.

+ you had a couple of other guests :)

So might come some more nice ones :)

Edited by Wondermoose

From last year you had some good ones just before the event. (The dates might be off on some)

David Hasselhof (6th June), Lena Headey (29 may), Kristanna Loken(10th june), Norman Reedus (25 June)

hope kristanna loken gets added. as wont be going to the Sheffield convention she's doing

More double shoots may be added closer to the event depending on how full the schedule is etc.

I still want to have another Natalie Dormer photoshoot. Just one more ticket, for me, will you? :blush::blush::blush:

Just noticed she's sold out :o Hope you can get a ticket somehow!

More double shoots may be added closer to the event depending on how full the schedule is etc.

I still want to have another Natalie Dormer photoshoot. Just one more ticket, for me, will you? :blush::blush::blush:

Just noticed she's sold out :o Hope you can get a ticket somehow!

Thanks. I hope I manage to meet her somehow, but since I am still not sure I'll be attending the con, there is no point in pre-ordering tickets. Which led me to this unfortunate situation. May the old gods and the new provide!

Yay thanks for giving me hope that more I want to meet will still be announced :)

DSTL two years ago gave me and several others the bug to attend another event so last Summers LFCC then started the ball rolling....Then came Cardiff(on home soil so no hotels!!) London and Cardiff again this year PLUS have to attend DST3 now as well with the line up....I'm so broke but very happy!!

Last summers LFFC was my first, David Hasselhoff drew me in. LFFC Winter 2013 got me hooked, so excited for this summers show.

Just one request.....KIEFER SUTHERLAND.................please :dance:

I second this.

I properly started watching 24 this afternoon and i've just finished episode 4.

I watched the first season years ago but i'm now going to watch the whole thing.

The countdown hits 30 days to go!!

(and we're not finished yet... there are still more announcements to make....)

Not to sound like a broken record but I'm still hoping for some big name Transformers guests. Loving Optimus Prime being there but would really like to meet some more actors from the films and the voices from the cartoon. Peter Cullen please.

• Like 1