More Stan Lee photo ops available

Hi everyone, was hoping someone could help me, I've never been to a film and comic con before and I've bought the third photo shoot for Stan Lee on the Sunday and was wondering if I'd have chance to get any personal belongings signed while meeting him? Thanks for your help

Not during the photo shoot, they are just walk up, take picture, move on. If you've got early bird or standard entry tickets you'll need to get a VQ ticket at his signing area, queue up and pay for autographs separately from the photos. Have a read of the first post in the FAQ thread, it explains everything.

Not correct, I'm affriad I've only had the one photoshoot so far but from the only experience I've had you can't take bags in but you can take an item in not to be signed or anything but meerly as a prop. No bags, no coats I believe those you leave by a table near the printing machine

It depends what you are planning on doing, I think it will be a good idea to check other stan lee photo shoots from other locations. I've seen people holding comics that stan lee have signed and other things too. Hopefuly showmasters will prevent bags as usual but will allow themed items into the photo area as they did last year.

I never said anything about bags or props!

Rockstar...if you got 20 seconds with Stan then the photoshoots would take up 7 hours of the sat or sunday. 10 seconds and it's going to be 3.5 hours he's in photoshoots...it will be more like 6 or 7 seconds you will get.

Without being too picky the exact figure was illustrative as I've never timed it. I've been doing photoshoots for a long time and yes it's quick but by the time you've stepped up, had the photo, it's been checked and you step away it's going to be more than 10 seconds but the point I was making is that you don't get long and t's not the place for guest interaction.

They know how many they can get through in each time slot and will only have sold that many tickets. As a guide, when the schedule has gone up in previous years it's been stated that with split shoots they aim to call 1-400 in the first hour slot and the rest in second. If they go quicker then you'll get more through but that's what is stated. I don't know how many tickets have been sold or indeed how many slots there are going to be each day but that works out at 9 seconds per person if you want to be accurate.

I'm hoping mine arrives at some point! I'm getting impatient now. :crying:

Try not to worry, there's two whole weeks yet :)

I knowz, but I ordered it 5 months a go and I'm anxious to see what horrendously high number I will now have lol