Game of Thrones Screening & Commentary at LFCC

In regards to photos I understand we can't take them during the screening but either before (if guests are there early) or after the screening can we ask the guests to get a photo taken (by a friend) with them?

in the case of the unknown guest, as they won't be doing a signing after then it is unlikely they will have time for photos. I suspect the same would apply to the all guests. If everyone wanted to do that (quite likely) you are looking at a lot of time involved.

In regards to photos I understand we can't take them during the screening but either before (if guests are there early) or after the screening can we ask the guests to get a photo taken (by a friend) with them?

No. If you want a photo taken with a guest you'll either need to check if they're doing photos at their table when you get an autograph or in case they don't do that you'll need to get a photo session ticket.

In any case you'll already all be seated when the guests arrive, so even in theory there's no chance to do that.

Bought tickets a few hours ago. So excited for this!

A quick question, do you have to have also bought an entry ticket for the main con? I bought a ticket for someone who is coming just for the screening. Will they have to buy an entry ticket besides having the ticket I already bought?

in the case of the unknown guest, as they won't be doing a signing after then it is unlikely they will have time for photos. I suspect the same would apply to the all guests. If everyone wanted to do that (quite likely) you are looking at a lot of time involved.

No. If you want a photo taken with a guest you'll either need to check if they're doing photos at their table when you get an autograph or in case they don't do that you'll need to get a photo session ticket.

In any case you'll already all be seated when the guests arrive, so even in theory there's no chance to do that.

I only have entrance tickets for LFCC on Sunday (arriving from France on Saturday afternoon).

Do I need to get a day entrance ticket LFCC with/+ the GOT event one to have access?

Thanks !

Does anybody know about it?

Edited by Sigyn

I only have entrance tickets for LFCC on Sunday (arriving from France on Saturday afternoon).

Do I need to get a day entrance ticket LFCC with/+ the GOT event one to have access?

Thanks !

As this is an event after show closing my personal guess is you don't need an Entry ticket. But please wait until I can get this confirmed.

anyone who went last year, would you recommend the screening?

Absolutely. Had a great time and I'd recommend it to anyone. :)

My only problem, and I hope SM will do something about it, is that the 'host' seemed to be quite in love with the microphone. Perhaps letting the guests do the talking without having someone there to steer them might be better? A host is a great idea for a talk - less so for guest commentary.

• Like 1

Thanks !

As this is an event after show closing my personal guess is you don't need an Entry ticket. But please wait until I can get this confirmed.

Any news on the entry without Saturday tickets? Thanks

Thanks !

Any news on the entry without Saturday tickets? Thanks

I wrote this Saturday afternoon. It's now Sunday evening. Please be a little more patient, the guys and gals at the office are not working on the weekends.

I THINK last year's screening was 18+ only (given the age rating that is given to the DVDs of the show) so the same may be true for this year.

Actually season 3 is a 15. Not sure why. Wondering what age rating this season will have.

I love talking about this show and the books with mates... I would love to hear what the cast think. I will defo' be attending this one!

Just DO it :) Its really fun. Last year was alot of jokes and stuff, but also some intresting things. :)

I really hope Lena and Natalie will be involved with this on the night, especially since there's now separate talks on Saturday and Sunday featuring different guests that I can't afford!