Game of Thrones Screening & Commentary at LFCC

I only have entrance tickets for LFCC on Sunday (arriving from France on Saturday afternoon).

Do I need to get a day entrance ticket LFCC with/+ the GOT event one to have access?

Thanks!

Extremely excited for this, purchased tickets for me and my best mate. £20 is a bargain! Kind of glad I held off buying tickets for the comic awards now, this is definitely more suited to myself!

Question... Will we be able to take photos during? Thanks!

I've bought a ticket for this despite having a comic gold pass because I would rather go to this than the awards, however I could do with confirmation of the stan lee meet and greet time as I wouldn't wanna miss that. I know it's not relative for this thread but I wanna go to this screening big time as a huge Thrones fan!I wonder who the surprise guest will be :)

I'm hoping it's the purple wedding episode! Last year's screening was fantastic and definitely worth the £20. Peter and his "dead, dead" everyone a character came on the screen that had since as well the reference to Theon had me in in stitches

This would be ace if that's the episode, and they get Jack Gleeson giving commentary too.

I'm curious about something, but I don't want to sound like i'm being rude.

Why have a guest come just for the screening? Surely if they're coming for that they may as well do a few hours of signing during the day as well?

As I said, i'm just generally curious to the reasoning behind it, obviously it adds more excitement to the screening, but surely could leave many people disappointed that the guest isn't doing autos/photos?

I'm curious about something, but I don't want to sound like i'm being rude.

Why have a guest come just for the screening? Surely if they're coming for that they may as well do a few hours of signing during the day as well?

As I said, i'm just generally curious to the reasoning behind it, obviously it adds more excitement to the screening, but surely could leave many people disappointed that the guest isn't doing autos/photos?

iThere is a reasonable chance that it is quite likely the guest is only available at a specific time and therefore can do the screening. That being the case would you rather have them for that limited amount of time or not at all...?

I would like to know this too please... :)

You are only allowed to take pictures as the guests arrive and as they are in front of the screen. After that, no photos allowed during the screening.

• Like 1

Last years's screening was absolutely awesome. I was in the front row, no chance of that this year thoguh, as I only just ordered my ticket.

I wonder what episode it will be, last years' was lots of fun.

Last years's screening was absolutely awesome. I was in the front row, no chance of that this year thoguh, as I only just ordered my ticket.

I wonder what episode it will be, last years' was lots of fun.

What episode was it last year out of interest?

You are only allowed to take pictures as the guests arrive and as they are in front of the screen. After that, no photos allowed during the screening.

Thats awesome thankyou!

Normally the ticket number equates to your seat number. The early you buy the closer to the front you will be.

Thats so exciting. I think I bought our tickets within an hour or two of the announcement last night!

Thankyou for answering my questions :)

That's great, thank you!