Game of Thrones Screening & Commentary at LFCC

I THINK last year's screening was 18+ only (given the age rating that is given to the DVDs of the show) so the same may be true for this year.

Actually season 3 is a 15. Not sure why. Wondering what age rating this season will have.

I can't see why Season 3 would be a 15. That's the one that has the Red Wedding - one of the most traumatizing events in GOT!

Rating systems never seem to make much sense. I've watched the first 3 seasons many many times now and I still can't pinpoint what makes Season 3 less age restrictive than the first two. Perhaps something changed in the ratings system which allowed the third season to have a lower rating? I kinda think Season 4 may be an 18 again due to:

The rape scene between Cersei and Jaime, the raping at Crastor's keep, Oberyn's head being caved in quite gruesomely.

But don't quote me on that!

Edited by retconned

All.

I was one of the lucky people whom, attended the screening last year, and I highly recommend anyone remotely interested in the Game of Thrones to do so.

For those organizing this event - I would like to offer a suggestion.

Q. Would it be possible to use subtitles, when the screening commences? That way people can follow the episode easier.

I loved hearing from the cast and crew, but even though I had seen the episode, it was very difficult to follow the story (as the audio from the screening was turned down, to accommodate the cast).

I think this would vastly improve the experience.

Regards:

D.

All.

I was one of the lucky people whom, attended the screening last year, and I highly recommend anyone remotely interested in the Game of Thrones to do so.

For those organizing this event - I would like to offer a suggestion.

Q. Would it be possible to use subtitles, when the screening commences? That way people can follow the episode easier.

I loved hearing from the cast and crew, but even though I had seen the episode, it was very difficult to follow the story (as the audio from the screening was turned down, to accommodate the cast).

I think this would vastly improve the experience.

Regards:

D.

I totally agree with this suggestion. It was great great fun this year, although the spoilers for those who hadn't watched series 3 from peter dinklage were unfortunate I imagine! A fantastic event and would be even better with subtitles.

What sort of ticket numbers have people got for the screening so far, still considering to go for the screening or not

It's in the hundreds. I have 111-112 and I purchased them just a few hours after they were announced. Keep in mind that gold pass is not included so that'll cut a few lines from the front that could have been there.

Can anyone tell me what the row length was for last years? were there 10-20 people a row?

I'm hoping it's the purple wedding episode! Last year's screening was fantastic and definitely worth the £20. Peter and his "dead, dead" everyone a character came on the screen that had since as well the reference to Theon had me in in stitches

This would be ace if that's the episode, and they get Jack Gleeson giving commentary too.

Would that be with an "urgggghhhhh!!!!" at just the right time too?

Can anyone tell me what the row length was for last years? were there 10-20 people a row?

I think I had ticket number 52 last year and I was on the second row.

Yes, I think it was about 40 per row.

Crikey, that's a lot per row :o was it still easy to see them even though the row was so long?

• 2 weeks later...