Latest Guest Announcement - JULIET LANDAU

Showmasters are you trying to make me poor with yet another great guest announcement? Fantastic guest!

Showmasters arent trying to make me poor, Showmasters makes me poor EVERY year at comiccon :smile:

Usually I can control myself with the number people I meet, but it is too great a lineup! Just gone spent £100 (thank god for my savings) on photo shoots!

• Like 1

Juliet Landau has been on my list for quite a while, really loking forward to meeting her! As I've just been fired, LFCC is the perfect motivation of trying to find another job as soon as possible. The event looks to be massively expensive for me at the moment :o You can stop with the awesome guests now :P

Showmasters are you trying to make me poor with yet another great guest announcement? Fantastic guest!

Showmasters arent trying to make me poor, Showmasters makes me poor EVERY year at comiccon :smile:

Usually I can control myself with the number people I meet, but it is too great a lineup! Just gone spent £100 (thank god for my savings) on photo shoots!

I usually have no self control. It doesn't look like I'll start having it now.

I've been a fan of this lady, since Buffy. I've never yet had the opportunity to meet her. It was her birthday on Sunday, so I decided to private message her on Facebook just to wish her happy birthday and saying I'd heard of her announcement here and was very much looking forward to meeting her, I got a really nice reply back saying "Thank you!! :smile: Xxx Can't wait to see you in July!" - which for a fan really means a lot to get a response like that, and likewise, I can't wait to see her!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...