ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

^ rockstar answered for me :D

Sorry if I stole your thunder ;) Being a bit more active on here at the moment. Trying to get my number of posts over 2000 for some reason. Taken long enough as I joined after my first event in 2003.

I'll let you off this time as you have a valid reason ;)

Yes I did, I followed the Gold pass instructions and chose the free delivery.

If you order anything with the gold pass you need to select postage. It's only if you buy the gold pass only that you select gold pass free delivery. Might be best to email the store, as I doubt your order will be sent out.

Yes I did, I followed the Gold pass instructions and chose the free delivery.

If you order anything with the gold pass you need to select postage. It's only if you buy the gold pass only that you select gold pass free delivery. Might be best to email the store, as I doubt your order will be sent out.

Did you order before the software update? Normally it's like Murph has said, "mixed orders" requires postage. Before the system update you would have got an email normally mentioning postage would be charged. What does the order status say? As we're getting close to cut off I'd also say email the store, otherwise your email may get buried in the last minute rush.

Hi guys, it's my first time at this con and was just wondering what time most panels are on, I've bought tickets for the Game of Thrones talk on Saturday, could it be anytime during the day? I got the early bird tickets so I'm there all day, I was just wondering.

Hi guys, it's my first time at this con and was just wondering what time most panels are on, I've bought tickets for the Game of Thrones talk on Saturday, could it be anytime during the day? I got the early bird tickets so I'm there all day, I was just wondering.

The talk times will be announced about a week to 10 days before the show. But yes, it could be pretty much any time during opening hours.

Hi all,

Was just wondering...with so many announcements for this years event we are considering attending on Sunday as well as Saturday. Could some of the Sat photo shoot tickets we have already purchased be used on Sunday instead? I remember for LFCC Winter 2013 I had a wrong day ticket sent for one of my photo shoots and got told it didn't matter.

Also, can a standard Paul McGann photo shoot be upgraded to the just announced prop shoot?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

Was just wondering...with so many announcements for this years event we are considering attending on Sunday as well as Saturday. Could some of the Sat photo shoot tickets we have already purchased be used on Sunday instead? I remember for LFCC Winter 2013 I had a wrong day ticket sent for one of my photo shoots and got told it didn't matter.

Also, can a standard Paul McGann photo shoot be upgraded to the just announced prop shoot?

Thanks in advance.

Under certain circumstances like an accidentally swapped day it is possible to use the tickets another day, but normally the tickets are day specific.

Let me check on the upgrade. In the past it's been doable, but you needed to do it on the day.

Question, about the TARDIS prop shoot, can there be a bunch of doctor who cosplayers in one photo and would they all get a photo with paying £5 each?

Definition of "a bunch" please? ;)

You'd have to check with the photographer on the day as for larger group the set up would have to be changed. Technically multiple people in the shoot are not a problem, all will get a photo, and everyone pays 5 pounds. But depending on the group size there may be issues.

• Like 1

lol, well depending on how many is going, we may have to split this up or, call it off and do it seperately or two/three people to a group. Would that work Queen_Sindel?

what is the maximum before set up needs to get changed? That would make it easier to work out.

• Like 1

Question, about the TARDIS prop shoot, can there be a bunch of doctor who cosplayers in one photo and would they all get a photo with paying £5 each?

Definition of "a bunch" please? ;)

You'd have to check with the photographer on the day as for larger group the set up would have to be changed. Technically multiple people in the shoot are not a problem, all will get a photo, and everyone pays 5 pounds. But depending on the group size there may be issues.

well a bunch is usually about five isn't it? At least when I buy bananas. ;)

Hey, remember I'm German. The regional definitions of bunch here can mean anything from 3 to 30. :lol: I got to make sure I'm along the right lines here. ;)

I really don't know what the exact limit is. We were asked to point this out about group shots, but ultimately it's the photographers call.

• Like 1

I have an early bird ticket for Sunday, but may elect not to arrive until after the standard ticket entry begins, in which case do I join the pre-paid standard entry queue or can I bypass that & walk straight in, just showing my ticket at the door?

Geoff

Edited by Magpie Electricals

excellent. Thank goodness for that. I would presume there's stuff like sandwich shops inside Earls court too DavidB?

Just to let you know the sandwich shops/supermarkets (along with ATMs) are on the opposite side of Earls Court station to the venue . (Earls Court has two exits.)

I did but had to do it on wife email as it wouldn't work with my email.

We've had problems with Hotmail emails not being received at that address a couple of times. But that certainly means they should still show up in your outgoing folder. That problem was never reported before.

I've had the same thing and my e-mail address runs off my website :( I also cc'd in the shop@showmasters and no bounceback on that one. (I forgot to add in re my pack preference on the order as I did a gold pass.)

Now that the paid Dr Who talk on the Saturday has been announced (sort of!), will the tickets be available to buy before the shop closes this Thursday?

We don't know. As it's been said before, the question was raised with the office. There has not been a reply yet.

Now that the paid Dr Who talk on the Saturday has been announced (sort of!), will the tickets be available to buy before the shop closes this Thursday?

We don't know. As it's been said before, the question was raised with the office. There has not been a reply yet.

Ah ok thanks! I'll try to wait patiently for news then!