Online Shop Closing Dates

• Showmasters Admin

Our Online Shop closing dates are as follows:

The shop will be closed to International orders on September 20th - 6PM

The shop will be closed to UK orders on September 26th - 6PM

So you guys still have some time to book tickets, but make sure you do it before the above dates!

Thanks,

Chantelle

I notice there doesn't seem to be a weekend ticket available in the shop. Is that correct? Do you have to buy both a Sat and Sun ticket? Normally there's a weekend ticket that's slightly cheaper than buying both I seem to recall though I've previous gone gold for the LFCC events but there's not enough to warrant that this time.

I appreciate this has been asked numerous times but is there any chance Showmasters can confirm if the "Big Sunday Guest/Event" will be announced before the shop closes. This is the main thing holding me up in placing my order and I'm sure you can understand I don't relish the idea of joining the mile long queue on the day to obtain photoshoot tickets.

Edited by LSM
  • Like 2

I appreciate this has been asked numerous times but is there any chance Showmasters can confirm if the "Big Sunday Guest/Event" will be announced before the shop closes. This is the main thing holding me up in placing my order and I'm sure you can understand I don't relish the idea of joining the mile long queue on the day to obtain photoshoot tickets.

Sorry, but the reply is still the same. ;) If the deal is finalized before the store closes then yes, it will of course be announced. Unfortunately there is no guarantee whatsoever that the Sunday mystery will be solved before the shop closes.

Hi,

Appreciate it's still a month away so no panic yet but have tickets been sent out yet? Or were the ticket office waiting until the Scotland and Wales shows were over before concentrating on this event? I placed an order in July but received nothing yet.

Cheers,

Andy

please can you tell me will there be a photo shoot with lexa doig and kevin sorbo as andromeda cast, if so what price, also i have a ticket for a photo shoot from last LFCC for lexa due to cancelling and was told i can use it for this one, is this still the case.

Thank you

Adam Dolphin

please can you tell me will there be a photo shoot with lexa doig and kevin sorbo as andromeda cast, if so what price, also i have a ticket for a photo shoot from last LFCC for lexa due to cancelling and was told i can use it for this one, is this still the case.

Thank you

Adam Dolphin

All photoshoots currently planned are available in the store. Check the photoshoot schedule once it goes up. Sometimes there are last minute additions. But at the moment there is no planned double shoot for Kevin and Lexa.

Yes, the Lexa tickets from July can be used at WLFACC. This has not changed and will not change.

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya, wondering if the schedule will be posted before the shop closes? Would like to get a photo shoot but only going for a few hours on the Sunday so need to know when the shoots are as I won't have time to queue on the day and don't want to buy it if I will miss it. :(

Hiya, wondering if the schedule will be posted before the shop closes? Would like to get a photo shoot but only going for a few hours on the Sunday so need to know when the shoots are as I won't have time to queue on the day and don't want to buy it if I will miss it. :(

It is possible, but unfortunately there are no guarantees. The schedule often goes up the week of the event only to accomodate last minute changes.

When will photoshoots with Steve Cardenas as the red ranger and Ernie Hudson in his costume will be added? Or there will be only standart photoshoots?

I was under the impression that the Ernie Hudson standard shoot was the one in costume or am I mistaken?

When will photoshoots with Steve Cardenas as the red ranger and Ernie Hudson in his costume will be added? Or there will be only standart photoshoots?

I was under the impression that the Ernie Hudson standard shoot was the one in costume or am I mistaken?

Really.. thought it was just a normal one, I've bought this thinking it was a normal one as don't really want the costume one??

I have asked for clarification regarding Ernie costume/not

Normally if it is a costumed photo shoot then it is named as such.

Thanks 1of2 :) I thought it normally says so if it's a costume one, meeting him for something other than Ghostbusters, not a huge issue but i'd rather it not be a Ghostbusters photoshoot.

Thanks 1of2 :) I thought it normally says so if it's a costume one, meeting him for something other than Ghostbusters, not a huge issue but i'd rather it not be a Ghostbusters photoshoot.

I've purchased the Ernie Saturday shoot and was under the impression he was doing his shoot in costume as the op said he was. I was after a Ghostbusters costume shoot which is why I purchased it (as I thought this was all he was doing). If it's not a costume shoot and there is a costume one on the day can I upgrade? Also, am I right in guessing that even if the one I've purchsed isn't a costume one, I cant get it refunded?

Clarification would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

I've purchased the Ernie Saturday shoot and was under the impression he was doing his shoot in costume as the op said he was. I was after a Ghostbusters costume shoot which is why I purchased it (as I thought this was all he was doing). If it's not a costume shoot and there is a costume one on the day can I upgrade? Also, am I right in guessing that even if the one I've purchsed isn't a costume one, I cant get it refunded?

Clarification would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Upgrades have been allowed in the past if a costume shoot was added. I am afraid we still have not heard back what the situation is.

Which email address do I contact regarding Ticket enquiries ?

info@collectormania.com

But please note that pretty much everyone is at Autographica already. You will not get a response over the weekend most likely.

Our Online Shop closing dates are as follows:

The shop will be closed to International orders on September 20th - 6PM

The shop will be closed to UK orders on September 26th - 6PM

So you guys still have some time to book tickets, but make sure you do it before the above dates!

Thanks,

Chantelle

no tickets normally go out around a week to two weeks before the show for UK people.

please do not start to email asking for this info as we will not have time to responded to everyone.

thanks

i would have ordered previousley but havent been able to.

i get piad on the 26th and will be able to order 1st thing in the morning, will this likley be safe to arrive on time?

as ther is a couple of photo ops i want and an early entry ticket.

+ of course billie photo shoot! :)

i would have ordered previousley but havent been able to.

i get piad on the 26th and will be able to order 1st thing in the morning, will this likley be safe to arrive on time?

as ther is a couple of photo ops i want and an early entry ticket.

+ of course billie photo shoot! :)

The closing times of the store have been calculated that way that hopefully most of the mail still arrives. But unfortunately Royal Mail has had some quite spectacular screw ups in the past, so this is not set in stone. You should be okay, but there is no guarantee.

• Like 1

is it worth taking the risk??

as i literally cannot afford to buy until 1st thing on the morning of the 26th when my wages hit my bank.

will the conformation email that il get from my purchases, be enough to be allowed entry on the day and get my photo ops?

as dont want to miss out on billie and the sam jones special photo op.

is it worth taking the risk??

as i literally cannot afford to buy until 1st thing on the morning of the 26th when my wages hit my bank.

will the conformation email that il get from my purchases, be enough to be allowed entry on the day and get my photo ops?

as dont want to miss out on billie and the sam jones special photo op.

The lines on the day can get very long. We always recommend to prebook.

You will get a second confirmation once your order has been proceesed. Bring that if for some reason the tickets do not arrive.