guest suggestions

malky

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys,​

I've just joined the forum, so please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post.

I was just thinking that, as this is a good time to suggest, that we can get some people from Doctor who (actor wise)

Who i really want to be at the next colelctormania would be ​Matt Smith​.

I would really like to Meet Matt Smith Because any convention with him is usually down south, and i can't go down south to conventions.

I hope lots of people would agree that this is a good idea for Matt To come up to Glasgow for next years convention, and I hope Showmasters would take this into consideration.

welcome, dwmsf2014.

matt smith would be an outstanding guest to get, but i dare say his price may have gone up now hes an uber-celebrity and i still think of CMG as one of the smaller shows so seems doubtful to me.

but we live in hope...

how bout sum trek this year?

would love to see the enterprise cast or voyager crew come to CMG, and would always welcome back the magnificent Alice from last year too.....

so want to see adrian paul at a show too plus many more must haves...

michael landes

alexis denisof

chris judge

manu bennett

mira furlan

• Like 3

Hi, i've alrshow masters that McCoy would be coming to Glasgow, and I was really wanting to suggest that we get someone from new who (Pointing my finger at Doctors Here). And, if possible, Paul McGann?

Who i think should come should be:

John Hurt,

David Tennant

Christopher Eccleston

Matt Smith

PETER CAPALDI? He grew up in Glasgow!

I hope that showmasters would take any of these guests into consideration.

• Like 2

David Tennant also grew up in Paisley, though that doesn't always determine they will definitely attend, obviously the more recent the actor especially if they have been a Doctor specifically the more difficult it'll be as they will have a busier schedule.

It would be cool to see though personally I'm more interested in seeing people with a few different well known franchises under there belt.

McCoy is a particularly great choice as he's more recently known from The Hobbit, though obviously doesn't hurt he's been The Doctor too. I'm hoping we get a few Hobbit related guests as we got a few Dwarves and that was really cool as the talk was a bit of a show and tell that gave us a bit of behind the scenes info that was highly informative, funny, and slightly gross all at the same time.

And of course a few Horror legends wouldn't go amiss too!

• Like 1

Hi DrWhoMattSmithFan2014 Welcome to the forum i would love Paul McGann to come back as i missed getting a autograph at cmg 2007 and Tom Baker would be a great guest,It would be awesome to meet Adrian Paul,Michael Landes,Chris Judge,Alexis Densiof,Mark Millar,Grant Morrison too Also Charlie Alard,Tony Moore,Steve Niles,Ben Templesmith,Joel Hill,Christopher Lambert,Doug Bradley,Derek Mears,Kane Hodder,Tony Todd,Ken Krizenger,Michael Beihn,Tiffany Shepis,Special Effects Artists would be a excellent addtion to the guest line up too

• Like 1

David Tennant also grew up in Paisley, though that doesn't always determine they will definitely attend, obviously the more recent the actor especially if they have been a Doctor specifically the more difficult it'll be as they will have a busier schedule.

It would be cool to see though personally I'm more interested in seeing people with a few different well known franchises under there belt.

McCoy is a particularly great choice as he's more recently known from The Hobbit, though obviously doesn't hurt he's been The Doctor too. I'm hoping we get a few Hobbit related guests as we got a few Dwarves and that was really cool as the talk was a bit of a show and tell that gave us a bit of behind the scenes info that was highly informative, funny, and slightly gross all at the same time.

And of course a few Horror legends wouldn't go amiss too!

First time I ever saw David Tennant in anything he was playing a tranny barmaid in Rab C Nesbitt :)

Edited by Matthewman

We ve had a few good guests over the years and with last year the busiest yet heres hopin for even bigger guests. Even 1 or 2 to highlight it. Our glasgow born doctors or steven moffet himself would b brill. Our home grown comic geniuses grant morrison....mark miller...frank quietly would b great pull!!!!! On a personal note again.....margot kidder told me shed love to come here!!!!!!!! And even asked her showmaster assistant !!!!! Hint hint lol

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed quite a few football players have been announced for NFCC. I have never understood why there have never been any football guests at CMG (as far a I can remember)? I know they're not everyone's cup of tea but a couple of Celtic and Rangers legends (can't have one without the other :smile: ) surely would be popular signing guests?