Justin Whalin

Nick Castle

Brad Loree

Chris Durand

Heather Langenkamp

Tuesdsy Knight

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sean Pertwee would be awesome to meet he was great in Dog Soldiers and The Prophecy Forsaken,Tom Savini and Brian Thompson would be great guests too :smile:

Sean Pertwee would be amazing. Every film i've watched with him in it, he seems to always die lol.

I'm not too into Dr Who or Game of Thrones so hoping for some more movie guests to be announced soon.

• Like 1

Sean Pertwee would be awesome to meet he was great in Dog Soldiers and The Prophecy Forsaken,Tom Savini and Brian Thompson would be great guests too :smile:

Sean Pertwee would be amazing. Every film i've watched with him in it, he seems to always die lol.

I'm not too into Dr Who or Game of Thrones so hoping for some more movie guests to be announced soon.

i know what you mean i cant think of a movie he survives to the end apart from botched with stephen dorff and jamie murray it is a good horror comedy,iam hoping for a few more movie guests too it would be good to get a few more terminator guests as its the 30th anniversary this year :smile:

• Like 1

I'd love to meet Carole Ann Ford from Dr Who. Would make my life. That said I'm already really happy about William Russell!

Carole doesn't do photo shoots but I have to say she's one of the most loveliest Doctor Who actors I've ever met. William Russell is a lovely man too. I met him for the first time on November 23rd last year and he was quite touched by me saying how much I'd wanted to meet him and to finally do so on that specific day meant so much to me.

Seeing as I posted on the general suggestions thread, I thought I might just post here considering this is my closest Showmasters event:

Well, I'd love to see some Charmed guests up here at some point, as I'm a huge fan of the show. I'd be so excited. Maybe it'll happen sometime... :smile:

Saying that, a lot of good suggestions from other folks!

• Like 1

Any chance of getting Warwick Davis or Mark Addy?

I've been wanting to meet both these guys for sometime now.

Warwick Davis would be good to get,Ive just watched the Leprachaun movies again and would love to meet him :smile:

• Like 1

Any chance of getting Warwick Davis or Mark Addy?

I've been wanting to meet both these guys for sometime now.

Warwick Davis would be good to get,Ive just watched the Leprachaun movies again and would love to meet him :smile:

Willow is still one of my favourite movies. The soundtrack is amazing. Warwick would be an unbelievable guest :thumbup:

Did you watch leprechaun in space and leprechaun in the hood?

• Like 1

Willow is a great movie i havent seen it for years,i enjoyed leprechaun in space it was a good scifi horror comedy especially with the mad doctor i also thought in the hood and back 2 the hood was ok it was funny seeing anthony montgomery from ST Enterprise in one of his first roles :smile:

• Like 1