could you lfcc-veterans calm us down, please? :)

Hello!

We are two absolute lfcc-newbies coming from germany, visiting london and the lfcc just for one day. We plan on spending the whole day on lfcc, arriving at about 10:30am earliest.

Now i read in another topic, that if we wanted some autographs from big guests, we should be there by 8 :-/

We really would like some autographs by reedus, dinklage and headey... we already have our tickets for the shoot with peter, so that should be fine.

Is it really that crowded tomorrow? Wont we get our desired autographs? :-(

As i said, we will be spending the whole day at earls court...

Thanks for your input, and sorry for any false grammar etc ;-)

See you all tomorrow! !

Just get virtual tickets for those guests as soon as you get there. You'll have high numbers, but still every chance you'll meet them before the end. Enjoy it.

As soon as you get in and have dealt with any purchases of tickets you need to make, get to where the guests you want to see are signing, and get a virtual queue ticket. Then just check back every now and again to see what range of numbers they're at and join the queue when your number's in the range :)

Enjoy your day in England! :thumbup:

It is always difficult to predict exactly how busy a guest will be and it also depends on how quickly they sign.

I would expect Norman Reedus will be popular, so arriving after 10.30 a.m. may give you a fairly high Virtual Queue auto ticket. However, if Norman is signing quickly you might be o.k.

Best to not bank on it, as there is no guarantee if you can only make one day. Many years ago I arrived aroung 9.00 a.m. at Collectormania 4 when Elijah Wood and some of the other Hobbits were there at the height of Lord of the Rings fame. Sadly I didn't get Elijah that day, but did get him again a few years later and I just managed to get Sean Astin about 3 minutes before the event closed as many of the other people who had virtual tickets couldn't wait around all day so right at the end of the day he became an open queue.

Will Norman Reedus be as popular as Elijah Wood at the height of the LOTR movies, I wouldn't think so, but you just never know and if he wants to spend time with each person he is meeting , rather than just sign quickly (ala William Shatner) he might only get through a couple of 100 in one day.

Just relax. I've been going to these for a good few years now and I've never missed out on the people I wanted to get. Yes, you will panic. Yes you will get there way to early and then wonder why the hell did I get her sooooo early. It's all part of the experience. Once your in and got what you want, do your homework. The staff are great ask them questions on how things work etc. So the next time you'll be even better prepared. I still come away thinking next time I'll do this or that. It's gonna be a great, if tiring weekend. What gets me is how quickly I can spend over £200 at each event in a matter of a few minutes! Afterwards I'm like, I must have dropped some money somewhere I couldn't have spent so much, even with all the photos, autographs and toys in my arms as clues.

• Like 4

As a veteran (but a hypocritical one at that - in that I will have a ham sandwich) myself I'll do my best, Saturdays at #LFCC are always the busiest, if you get there at a decent enough time I reckon you'd be able to get the Autos you so wish.

Last year, even at quite an early time the place was very busy but thats obviously because of the huge Headlining Guest we had and many people were worried about getting Gillian Andersons Autograph, by the end of the day she was open queue... The Truth Is Out There.

Have fun tomorrow :)

Maybe not a veteran but I have been to a number of Showmasters events. Just go with the flow - if you went to Glastonbury you wouldn't spend the whole time stressing you haven't seen XY & Z - as you wouldn't enjoy the overall experience. I have never missed out on anyone and always had a good day.

Im a first timer too - I only want Reedus & Callies auto's so my plan is, get in, get VT's for both then just wait in the auto q (and hope I don't miss my photos with either lol) should fine right?!

The point of the Virtual Queue tickets is that you don't stand in a queue, you go off and come back and when your ticket number is within the range of numbers being allowed to queue, you join the queue.

• Like 1

Lower vt numbers than those being called can join the queue at anytime. Say you got the 89, you can still join it when numbers 200-300 are called. From my understanding :-)

Thanks for all your input. I am still nervous, but the positive kind :-)

See you all tomorrow, leaving home now...