this event

They certainly have, the only bad thing about this event is the realisation that i can't afford to meet everyone i'd like to, having to meet the rarer/first timers first, and leaving the regular guests for another day!!

They certainly have, the only bad thing about this event is the realisation that i can't afford to meet everyone i'd like to, having to meet the rarer/first timers first, and leaving the regular guests for another day!!

I'm in the same spot! I still haven't decided who to prioritize and who to miss out on. Ugh, why can't we all be millionaires, huh? :P

• Like 1

I am still waiting for the 'big guest' for me.. This year there certainly are guests i'd like to meet and defenitly going to meet, but i feel like im missing someone.. haha

I am still waiting for the 'big guest' for me.. This year there certainly are guests i'd like to meet and defenitly going to meet, but i feel like im missing someone.. haha

For me there are 7 of what i would class as big guests :/ There is no way i'm going to be able to meet them all :P

I think i am easily going to blow my savings. but you know what, seeing the shockingly bad year i have had i think i deserve it, so i doubht i shall regret this decision for one moment! i just have to survive the plane ride lol. vodka and coke before hand always helps sooth the nerves!

Edited by dreamsphere3

Guest list is pretty impressive this time around, could even be the best ever ?

I could almost be tempted to say something for everyone ?

For Trekkies

Loads of Star Trek DS9 guest including a Captain

For Whovians

Two Doctors and lots of other great cast

For Star Wars Fans

Darth Maul, Chewie etc

For Fans of Action / Sci Fi Films

Linda Hamilton, Danny Glover, Dee Wallace

A whole load of Game of Thrones Guests

Some good Stargate guests

Wrestlers

One of the best Boxers of All Time

In fact, is there any group of fans that aren't catered for this time around ?