more game of thrones guests

reedierules89

This will probably be removed and you'll be asked to post any guests suggestions in the 'guest suggestion' thread! You could also be more specific, anyone in particular you would want to meet should be put in the guest suggestion designated area!

Also, you have to bare in mind the event is two weeks away :P

I'm not a GoT fan and I think it's been GoT overload the last few shows. Of course if I were a fan I'd be ecstatic lol. More than happy with the line up though and really hoping for no more late additions as my budget went out the window ages ago lol!! :smile:

I'm not a GoT fan and I think it's been GoT overload the last few shows. Of course if I were a fan I'd be ecstatic lol. More than happy with the line up though and really hoping for no more late additions as my budget went out the window ages ago lol!! :smile:

I'm already spending too much too, 4 items at least signed by every GoT guest going to far, so hopefully as much as I do love Game of Thrones, there wont' be too many more guests announced!

I'm already spending too much too, 4 items at least signed by every GoT guest going to far, so hopefully as much as I do love Game of Thrones, there wont' be too many more guests announced!

I hear you completely lol!! Even though I'm not a GoT fan I will be meeting all the guests indirectly as my mate is a fan and he's coming for them lol

Not just the money spent, it's all the stuff I gota lug from sunny old Essex with me to get signed lol. We've decided to stay over on Saturday night now at least.....

I hear you completely lol!! Even though I'm not a GoT fan I will be meeting all the guests indirectly as my mate is a fan and he's coming for them lol

Not just the money spent, it's all the stuff I gota lug from sunny old Essex with me to get signed lol. We've decided to stay over on Saturday night now at least.....

I'm coming from Chelmsford, luckily i'm near a train station (woo 6 am start) although I'm having to wheel a small holdall around, got to take 2 figures, 3 posters and 3 different sized folder (which isn't actually much compared to others)!

No, I don't think I'd get the train to MK from Basildon lol. I'll have a bootfull! Over 10 figures, possibly more than 30 books,programmes and magazines, 4 posters, football shirt and many 10x8s. Can't be bothered to drive back Saturday night to return on Sunday morning so the Premier Inn it is lol

No, I don't think I'd get the train to MK from Basildon lol. I'll have a bootfull! Over 10 figures, possibly more than 30 books,programmes and magazines, 4 posters, football shirt and many 10x8s. Can't be bothered to drive back Saturday night to return on Sunday morning so the Premier Inn it is lol

Bloody hell 30 books? :o

Yes thats what we really need isnt it? more GOT guests right now. Seriously though we REALLY NEED more Walking Dead guests and possibly more CLASSIC Who guests. (Waits for the oncoming backlash for a change.......)

Game of Thrones guests are more often than not UK based, so relatively cost effective guests in the current climate (much like Doctor Who guests) so I see the trend continuing until most people's budgets improve along with economy.

I personally cannot fault the quality 'GOT' guests at this event as 'Believe it OR not', NOT everyone is a Dr Who Fan!!!!!!!!!!! :no: If you are lucky enough to be a Who fan then you have ALL been right royaly spoiled over the last couple of years with top, top quality names from the show at many Showmaster events. Spare a thought for us poor Predator fans who have been living on 'scraps' for years!! :no:

I personally cannot fault the quality 'GOT' guests at this event as 'Believe it OR not', NOT everyone is a Dr Who Fan!!!!!!!!!!! :no: If you are lucky enough to be a Who fan then you have ALL been right royaly spoiled over the last couple of years with top, top quality names from the show at many Showmaster events. Spare a thought for us poor Predator fans who have been living on 'scraps' for years!! :no:

I'd rather have X files guests myself. Too many GoT guests at the momnet. However, each to his own.