Refunds

heroes

well im getting a bit miffed off, I still have not had a ray park refund, for a cancelation in march! showmasters are fast to take funds mere hours before the shop closes the week before a show yet im still waiting for a ray park refund. I know this is wishful thinking now with the show today to get this sorted anytime soon, but I think its a micky take, ive gone through my statements, nothing. yet below it states a mere few days for refunds at the end of march, over the past 2 months ive seen "a few weeks" banded about, still nothing. has anyone else received their ray park refund yet?

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:38 AM

Sorry to have to inform you that Ray Park has had to cancel this event due to him having to attend the Star Wars Disney weekend event in the US over this weekend.

we hope to reschedule him for latter on in the year.

we will be refunding any tickets in the next few days and we are looking to replace him with some other cool guests from the star wars universe.

jason

Edited by timelord81r

Ive had most of my refunds but when will I be refunded for Jean Marsh? Though I could have it at the desk but was told to wait until it goes straight onto the card I paid with. Seems a shame really as I would have swapped it for another photoshoot.

im deff gonna keep more of an eye on my refunds from now on.

still nothing as yet, if nothing by monday next week I will email the office and hopefully get a reply.

Last thing I heard before the show was that 95 percent of the refunds were done and a few gold tickets were still missing, but would be done the same night. That info was from Wednesday. I'm assuming you had a Gold ticket again? Then your refund should have been processed Wednesday night.

The office doesn't handle the refunds, they'll likely just forward the request to the store e-mail. Either try e-mailing the store directly - info@collectormania.com. Or if you want e-mail me your order numbers at the address in my profile and I'll try to find out what's going on. The store address seems to develop more and more problems with certain providers.

if all the refunds habe been done hw come i havent recieved mine yet?

As QS posted above, just before last weekends show 95% had been processed. If you haven't recieved yours by next week then e-mail the online shop at info@collectormania.com

Can anyone who's still waiting for a refund please e-mail me at the address in my profile with your name and order number and info what you are missing? I am trying to help coordinate anything that is missing.

The store e-mail is having extreme hiccups. If you e-mailed from a Hotmail account it is very likely your messages never got through. That's about the only pattern so far we have been able to establish.

Does this mean that no messages from hotmail have been getting through for a while? I emailed a couple of times in January and never had a reply which I found rather iritating, but if there is an issue with mail not getting through that would explain it.

Does this mean that no messages from hotmail have been getting through for a while? I emailed a couple of times in January and never had a reply which I found rather iritating, but if there is an issue with mail not getting through that would explain it.

It does look like it, yes. We just never realized until I asked people to e-mail me and we realized the majority of people that never got a reply do have a Hotmail address.

If you want to e-mail me as offered above I'll do my best to help getting this sorted.

Thanks for clarifying - it was not a Collectormania query but a LFCC gold pass one, so I don't want to bother you with it as it is not too urgent and I can re-send from my work account.

That's a suitable plan B of course. ;)

There's definitely a problem with Hotmail addresses as said above. AOL seems to be in second place, but for some reason about half of the AOL messages are getting through. The wonders and joys of the internet.

Showmasters should look at their webhost manager and if they are using SpamAssassin or something similar to set it to less strict than what it currently is, since emails don't usually vanish or not get delivered without good reason...

Showmasters should look at their webhost manager and if they are using SpamAssassin or something similar to set it to less strict than what it currently is, since emails don't usually vanish or not get delivered without good reason...

Your post is pretty much going along with what we are suspecting. Unfortunately sometimes those things take more time than we would like. The ticket shop girls would rather have this solved yesterday for sure. I'm kind of surprised they are still talking to me considering the amount of mails I am currently asking them to check. ;)

well still waiting for a refund for roy jones jr, checked all bank statements, received may one today have refund for ray park. disappointed not sorted as promised.

E-Mail me with your details. I am not sure in which order the refunds are processed, but they are definitely working on things.

• Like 1