Refunds

heroes

Hello. On Jan 31st there was a post saying that Peter Mayhew will not be attending Collectormania but will be going to the LFCC and all photoshot tickets will be valid if you do not want a refund. I have not requested a refund (I still have my ticket in front of me as I type this), looking at my bank statement it looks like it was refunded near the end of may. What I want to know is can I still use my Collectormania Photo Shoot ticket or will I have to order a new one? (~I think I know the answer to this (Yes I will need to buy a new one) but I would like to check first. Thanks.

Hello. On Jan 31st there was a post saying that Peter Mayhew will not be attending Collectormania but will be going to the LFCC and all photoshot tickets will be valid if you do not want a refund. I have not requested a refund (I still have my ticket in front of me as I type this), looking at my bank statement it looks like it was refunded near the end of may. What I want to know is can I still use my Collectormania Photo Shoot ticket or will I have to order a new one? (~I think I know the answer to this (Yes I will need to buy a new one) but I would like to check first. Thanks.

Are you sure this was a Peter refund and not for another cancellation? As far as I know no Peter refunds have been processed unless specifically requested. Please drop me a line with your name and order number (for Peter) and I'll check into this for you.

well still waiting for a refund for roy jones jr, checked all bank statements, received may one today have refund for ray park. disappointed not sorted as promised.

don't worry you are not alone, I enquired about the roy jones refund aswell that wasn't done, hopefully it appears soon.

i emailed from my aol shortly after my last post on this thread, still no reply. since then Ive not checked my mastercard account properly, though ive not noticed it going in, so once ive done that if nothing ill email you queen if thats ok. #rayparkshoot

i emailed from my aol shortly after my last post on this thread, still no reply. since then Ive not checked my mastercard account properly, though ive not noticed it going in, so once ive done that if nothing ill email you queen if thats ok. #rayparkshoot

Yes, please feel free to e-mail me.

We've noticed an increasing amount of AOL addresses among the "no reply" contacts meanwhile. I sure hope that AOL isn't swiftly following Hotmail with problems. *sighs*

When are the Jean Marsh refunds likely to be applied as I still dont have mine yet?

According to the info I have all Jean Marsh refunds have been done. That info is from the beginning of the week. If nothing appeared on your card until Monday please e-mail me with your order number and I'll try to find out what the problem is.

When are the Jean Marsh refunds likely to be applied as I still dont have mine yet?

According to the info I have all Jean Marsh refunds have been done. That info is from the beginning of the week. If nothing appeared on your card until Monday please e-mail me with your order number and I'll try to find out what the problem is.

Hi Queen, I emailed you early last week regarding the Jean Marsh refunds. Ive just checked my account again and have still not received my refund. Im getting a little frustrated now as I need the money for something else. Any help would be appreciated.

Okay, I will try to chase this up again. To the best of my knowledge all refunds for Jean Marsh were processed on June 7 and should really have arrived by now.

EDIT: I've been an idiot, sorry. Too many store e-mails. My last update was that as of past Monday (so the 10th) most Jean Marsh refunds have been done. I'll try to find out when the remaining ones were processed.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Okay, I will try to chase this up again. To the best of my knowledge all refunds for Jean Marsh were processed on June 7 and should really have arrived by now.

EDIT: I've been an idiot, sorry. Too many store e-mails. My last update was that as of past Monday (so the 10th) most Jean Marsh refunds have been done. I'll try to find out when the remaining ones were processed.

Did you have any luck? At this rate Showmasters are going to owe me a fortune as I also need 2 Linda Hamilton refunds.

Most refunds for CM have been done as of last night, but I did want to get confirmation on the list before posting anything. I do know that apparently Paul Gascoigne refunds are still being done.

Thanks for your help. I'll look on my accounts again to make sure.

Hi queen, ive emailed showmasters from my work email and CC you in, if its possible when you have time could you check for me? also there is an email regarding LFCC ticket probelm with my card from maria, but im yet to hear back from her. many thanks

Rob

Please give it a couple of days before you start checking. The banks will need some time for processing too.

Still no refund on an Mk cancelled photoshoot. What happens now as no one seems to be answering my emails.

I would wait until Monday as banks can take up to 5 working days to process transactions.

Okay I'll wait till Monday. I just think that the refund should have been with me by now as it has been ages.

I worry how long the Linda Hamilton refunds will take if it takes as long as the Mk shoot.

I now officially have no money for any more photoshoots until these refunds come in.

Please give it a couple of days before you start checking. The banks will need some time for processing too.

Still no refund on an Mk cancelled photoshoot. What happens now as no one seems to be answering my emails.

So I'm no one? ;) I did get back to everyone who e-mailed me.

So I'm no one? ;) I did get back to everyone who e-mailed me.

I know you did and thanks. I was taking about the showmasters email.

Just getting extremely frustrated now as that money could come in handy for other things that I had planned.

• Like 1

I'd like to highlight that i've still not had my refund through for the Jean Marsh photo for C19. I had ordered 2, totalling £20 and have enquired a couple of times about this, the last time being told that they were done early last week, but have still had nothing through. Would someone be able to check so I know that it has not been missed? I've now had my credit card bill through for the month and could really use the extra cash

Thanks, I hope either way I get this money before LFCC. It doesn't seem quite right that I struggle to pay a credit card bill (the majority of which is for LFCC photo shoots) when £20 should have been refunded a month ago for a cancelled guest

queen has been very helpful, perhaps SM should employ her full time, cos tbh she is the only one seemingly interested in helping,

I think its a **** take that Im still waiting for my ray park photo shoot refund for CM19, lets forget all the refunds will be done in a few days then weeks crap posted by SM at the end of was it march?

cm19 was a month ago, its passed, LFCC is about to happen and I still have not been refunded, worse still my emails to showmasters have been ignored. only queen is helping, thank you queen.

• Like 1