• 2 months later...

this is the first of our gaming guest to attend this years event , and the start to a new aspect to the show , more to come on this very soon.

May I ask when you are going to announce theese gaming guests?

I was thinking the same there is a few a would like to meet

You don't say...

Notice though that is says "more to come on this very soon" and that was in March over 3 months ago. Now it's the middle of June and the convention is only a few weeks away. That's not "very soon", at least not in my book. So my worries are just that all theese gaming guests I have been looking forward to won't come.

Edited by rogerxy

I agree - a dismissive answer like that is frankly a bit patronizing.

Sorry but it is not intended as being dismissive/patronising. It is simply the truth. The organisers can't post announcements until contracts/etc are signed and times are not normally known in advance.

When the post was made every intention was that the announcements would be made soon. It was likely just a matter of the contract being back signed or something. For some reason this has unfortunately been delayed. Sometimes happens, in the movie industry filming schedules etc. can change out of the blue. We've had guests being called back from airports for shooting at previous shows.

SM haven't given up those plans yet, otherwise I can assure you that a withdrawal would have been posted. It's just a matter of waiting a bit longer.

2 weeks left until LFCC and still no information about the promised gaming guests

Please see my post above. SM are working on guests until the very last minute. That's why you haven't seen a post "sorry, things didn't work out" if this is what you are looking for.

Hello,

When you say Charles autograph is free, does that mean I can just come along with an item and get it signed free of charge?

chugs-in-credible

Yes. If I recall correctly last time that happened with one of the voicer actors photos were provided though. I'll check and see if this is happening here again.

2 weeks left until LFCC and still no information about the promised gaming guests

Please see my post above. SM are working on guests until the very last minute. That's why you haven't seen a post "sorry, things didn't work out" if this is what you are looking for.

Hello,

When you say Charles autograph is free, does that mean I can just come along with an item and get it signed free of charge?

chugs-in-credible

Yes. If I recall correctly last time that happened with one of the voicer actors photos were provided though. I'll check and see if this is happening here again.

Great! And thank-you, it would be really helpful knowing photos would be provided on the day.

chugs-in-credible

"this is the first of our gaming guest to attend this years event , and the start to a new aspect to the show , more to come on this very soon."

3 days left and still not a word about the promised gaming guests that I was very much looking forward to...

Whatever happened to "the new aspect of the show", did you just trash that idea and then just hope no one would bring it up again?

I totally understand that there can be change of plans but at least inform us, who did very much look forward to it, about it

Edited by rogerxy

Maybe they couldn't get any people to commit at the moment but Claudia Black was announced today, Chloe Frazer in the amazing Uncharted PS3 games.

I would like to see some more game themed guests to such as David Hayter, Nolan North to name a few...

If there's any way to find out that would be great otherwise I'll find something in the next few days. Thank so much!