Latest Guest Announcement - PHILIP HINCHCLIFFE

He produced several of my favourite stories, really looking forward to meeting him.

the hinchcliffe era is pretty much excellent quality from start to finish, aside the odd story its downhill for tom post phillip (although not under him i always throw horror of fang rock and robot in that era also, robot to fang is just awesome)

I'd love a photoshoot with Mr Hinchcliffe, too. I'm not sure how likely it is, though. At a signing last year, he was happy for people to take pictures of him but not with him. And this wasn't something that came from the organiser - it was at his own request.

So, y'know, fingers crossed. I'll be delighted if it happens, but I won't be surprised if it doesn't.

Either way, an excellent guest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

he went up as a photo shoot and now its all vanished, so looks like no photo shoot for him, although it does still say Photo Shoot Price: TBA on the webiste, can we have some confirmation either way please showmasters and if no photo shoot, as it stands do you think there wil be any table photo restrictions?

he went up as a photo shoot and now its all vanished, so looks like no photo shoot for him, although it does still say Photo Shoot Price: TBA on the webiste, can we have some confirmation either way please showmasters and if no photo shoot, as it stands do you think there wil be any table photo restrictions?

I've replied to this in the guest days and prices topic. There will be no photo shoot for him.

As it stands now going from what people have posted about appearances elsewhere I would not expect table photos personally.

I've replied to this in the guest days and prices topic. There will be no photo shoot for him.

As it stands now going from what people have posted about appearances elsewhere I would not expect table photos personally.

It's been taken off the guest days and prices thread and said in there that he isn't doing one. A bit gutted as i'd have loved one

hey thanks guys, sorry, i hadnt read ALL the guest days thread, too many posts, thought looking here and on the websire would be enough, though I had been looking at the main post and noticed his shoot was not there anymore. rather disapointing, esp as he did photo shoots at a big con in america earlier this year.

im hoping for table pics, not sure if i want another auto without that. will decide on the day

hey thanks guys, sorry, i hadnt read ALL the guest days thread

And that's exactly why I missed your post here. :lol: Too many posts.

im hoping for table pics, not sure if i want another auto without that. will decide on the day

You know that technically there's always the chance for over the table photos. My "he's probably not doing them" was solemnly based on what someone posted here, that he has not done them elsewhere. If I went by wrong info there I apologize.

You know that technically there's always the chance for over the table photos. My "he's probably not doing them" was solemnly based on what someone posted here, that he has not done them elsewhere. If I went by wrong info there I apologize.

Well, what I posted up thread was correct - I saw it first-hand - but I've since seen a picture from the US photoshoot that timelords81r referred to. So who knows? Just have to cross our fingers and see what happens.

Well, what I posted up thread was correct - I saw it first-hand - but I've since seen a picture from the US photoshoot that timelords81r referred to. So who knows? Just have to cross our fingers and see what happens.

You can't always tell if a guest* will do over table photos, could always wander by and see what he (or indeed any guest in general) is doing. Admittedly they may not be doing and there isn't a sign up stating it, do posed picture with person in front then not with you. If all else fails ASK, never know if you don't.

*unless they're big guest and stupidly busy though John Hurt did them which was really surprised me.

Edited by madmilburn