Latest guest announcement - CAROL ANN FORD

showmasters

As Monday will probably be the quietest day, perhaps you can convince her to take part in a photo shoot. I know in recent years she's not been that keen on photos of any kind being taken, but with a smaller attendance on Monday maybe she can be persuaded?

• Like 1

As Monday will probably be the quietest day, perhaps you can convince her to take part in a photo shoot. I know in recent years she's not been that keen on photos of any kind being taken, but with a smaller attendance on Monday maybe she can be persuaded?

Monday Is Bank Holiday Monday ... so it'll probably be busy...

Has Carole agreed to a photoshoot as it says a photoshoot price on your website but no tickets are available from the store yet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

would love to know if she is considering doing a photoshoot maybe do a double photo with william russell?

At the moment she is not doing a photo shoot. Only William is doing a single one. If anything changes it will be announced here.

I seem to remember her not doing photos at all. There is normally a sign posted at her signing table asking as such. I'm sure its something to do with her eyes or a medical condition or something that flash photography has a negative affect on.

A great guest, one of the few companions I haven't met.

Sadly I can't go on the Monday. Is there no way she can do an extra day as it would be a shame to miss her? I respect her other appointments just would love to meet her. I know some guests added extra days last year.

I can go on the Monday now :D

Hers and William Russell's are normally £10 but wouldnt be surprised if theyd increased. I may pop up on the Monday just for them. Depends on how knackered I am after Saturday and Sunday's exploits! lol