Cosplay

OverGeek

Hey to everyone! Glad to hear and see progress is going so well on all the cosplays! It'll be awesome to see you all on the day! I've got two possible cosplays prepared, but there's one I really would like to try out but it doesn't look like I'll get doing it. My stand-by (prepared) cosplays are Tenth Doctor (I promised a friend) and a camper of Camp Half Blood. Oh, and Wednesday Addams

... Yeah, I'm not really with the whole going out there and trying new things yet. Little steps for a big person who doesn't suit a lot of clothing. Looking forward to seeing you all!

Wednesday would be awesome! Looking forward to seeing you too Zara! Currently mine are either Xena or Sophie Sheridan on sat and wizadora on sun. Keep the progress pics coming and remember if in doubt about weapeans, materials, length and weight etc post a pic here and we can give you guidance based on the rules and current set up.

• Like 2

@Zonic: A Xena cosplay? Oh man, childhood hero, I will so be grabbing you for pictures!

Last piece of Wednesday Addams cosplay bought - the wig - so just waiting on it arriving and then can hopefully take a picture to show people. Hopefully anyways.

935029_180284475482110_14997955_n.jpg

More Cape Process, This is the bit that goes over the main cape boy and trails across the floor, I need to make my main cape, bloomers, undershirt, order my corset and boots and make the hat and gloves and weapons. Those stupid white designs took my 4 hours, they are cut out of lace and hot glued in place.

• Like 1

Looking good Zara,I know some people who are completely incapable of wearing wigs and that looks great.

Key is making sure your hair is properly secured underneath.

Great progress fairy, been watching it come together on Facebook. Looking forward to seeing the finished result. :)

• Like 2