Cosplay

OverGeek

You should be fine to just go in after you paid. You'd only really get stopped if the security see your props as dangerous however it would be a good idea to get them checked at the cosplay desk. If your entering the masquerade you will need to have your weapons and props checked upon registration at cosplay HQ also guys just to clear up a few confusions that happened at LFCC, we can only look after your bags at the desk if your entering the masquerade. Though we'd love to be able to have a cosplay dedicated cloakroom for all to use (something may be done in the future) we haven't got the space to hold everyones bags there. Their is usually a cloakroom provided by the venue but you may be charged for more information please contact the venue or showmasters directly. We hope this helps

Thanks i was wondering too as i will have a toy gun holstered too as part of my costume :smile:

Edited by carnosoul

How is everyone getting on with their costume??? Iv nearly finished my new leather tricorn hat :) I also would love to make a zombie finger dongle that jack uses in "on stranger tides" but sourcing a zombie finger is quite hard at the moment hahaha Cant wait to see you all again and please come up and say hi! I don't bite :P