Cosplay

OverGeek

I'm not sure how I'm going to afford this! It might be a case of somehow macgyvering something out of material (and shoes) i already have for the sunday. I wish there were a few more paydays in between!

guys, we have the perfect excuse to shop in charity shops for cosplay stuff AND get away with it...

in a zombie apocolypse, you surely wear whatever you can scavenge off the undead and make do....

hence the "has seen better days" white vest n black combats i got from the british heart foundation charity shop in renfrew ill be wearing...

perfect amount of grubiness of the clothes makes me feel even more like merle...

• Like 2

hey everyonew long time since iv'e spoken to you lot , just to tell you that i'm nearly done with paper mache just got to paint it add a dalek iris and that's the helmet done just need to get foam for armor also the overalls to dye them grey or buy them grey :clap:

• Like 1

I can't think of a cosplay. At all.

I've already done the one cosplay I wanted to do (Chell a couple of years ago) and I don't think I have time for what I'd like to make (half life or mass effect armour)

That said would anyone mind if I wore this? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151968487335744&set=t.666395880&type=3&theater

I know it's not really cosplay- don't want to annoy anyone by wearing it but theres usually a few kids around and I thought they might like it. :)

If I do wear it- please no zombie hugs! I did 2.8 hours later I know how well fake blood washes out (or doesn't)

@Rachez there was someone in a fursuit last year and i think two of my friends are wearing there ones. You'll most likely get asked for a few photos

Skrapz and Syan by any chance? :D

My only problem is that it might get pretty hot but I shouldn't be in it for too long. I just like seeing people smile.

@Brian When you're dressed as a big panda the personal space rule does not apply, you're free game for hugs

Scanner marshall Wednesday, Zombie Friday (zone 8- cage zone!) and played Saturday. Were you strapped up in the van?

cheers ra'zen....we'll definately be stopping for pics this year with anybody and everybody...

thats one part of CMG i must get over...the shyness of asking for a photo from people thing...

last year, there was a really good harley quinn at braehead and i never got up to asking her to stop for a pic...

that stops this year...

il even be getting snapped with the hotdog guy this time if hes up for it..:)

so look forward to getting some cool snaps with u and mr sparrow on the day..

Did she have a hammer by any chance Prophet? I was Harley last year and will be again, just a different version...Nearly finished it, bits and bobs of my costume still to do, a few diamonds and such. I still need to make a hammer too =)

hi KG

soz but the harley i saw was the arkham asylum version with chalk face, warden badge, black eye mask etc - and no hammer that i could see....so i dunno if that was you or not!! :-(

but whoever it was, it was great to see n im still kicking myself for not stopping her for a pic.

so is it the pyjama suit cartoon version of HQ ur doing this year then?

i would love to see how THAT turns out..and this time get a picture with you....?

i gotta say...getting my picture taken with Dr Harleen Quinzell has long been on my "things to do before i die" list...

you must help me out once u get those diamonds sown on....!!

:-)