Thank you to SM and crew for making 7.9 a wonderful event!

ang.chong

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Mark, Jason, Paul, Andy, Davy, TT, Yvie and all the special and wonderful crew (sorry don't know everyones names) for making the whole convention weekend an absolutely fantastic event!

The guests appeared to enjoy it as much as so many of us!

Looking forward to next May for 8.0!

(Mark - your cons really make a difference to alot of people - keep going man!)

Thanks again you wonderful and super hard working crew! :clap:

Really appreciate it - it's the only thing I allow to treat myself to and is so worth it! :smile:

• Like 2

Awesome weekend...will NEVER be able to get my Samanther Carter action doll out of the cupboard again when Michael Shanks is around though!.. :blush:

Very enjoyable weekend...I feel like I have jet lag again, which means I've had a successful Con experience!!.. :whistling:

Deeds xx

Yet again, another amazing weekend. :clap:

The whole crew were fantastic and extremely helpful as they always are and the guests were so friendly and so much fun.

And a big hug to all attendees, you guys are great. :thumbup: I look forward to seeing everyone again at 8.0.

P.S. Thank you to Giles, The photos were perfect, great job m8.

• Like 1

Really good weekend, Gold Pass drinks party was good, room to spread out and we weren't all squashed together. Giles photos were fantastic, the best ever at the Con's and it was great to get them straight away. Sunday night Quiz - awesome fun :-) long may 'Flanigan's Floozies' just about avoid losing spectacularly lol.

Hotel, not so great although front of house staff were fine.

Can't wait till 8.0

• Like 2

Strange, I had no problems with the hotel at all...although service in bars and restaurants could be a touch slow...rest was great...photos were fab, I got some awesome ones with Michael...

Gold drinks party sadly ruined by a couple of REALLY discourteous and selfish people...there's always someone who thinks the rules don't apply to them isn't there?.. :whistling:

Apart from that it was the best of times with friends and guests alike... :clap:

• Like 2

Great weekend - the crew were all lovely, friendly and helpful! Really enjoyed the quiz on Sunday night - it was a much better way to end the weekend than the usual dead party!

Sundays talks were slightly ruined for me by a couple of attendees laughing incessantly at their own whispered jokes and conversations, which sometimes made it difficult to hear what the guests were saying - a bit more consideration for the people they were sitting near and for the guests themselves would have been nice!

• Like 3

Had a great weekend! I've been to every Chevron and I can honestly say I LOVE the changes that have been made to the photo shoots! :thumbup: The atmosphere was great, everyone was relaxed and having fun! I think having music is a great idea, it changes the whole feeling of the photo shoots- it was more laid back and generally far more enjoyable :-) Thank you again to all at Massive Events- was a great show and I look forward to Chevron 8.0!! :clap:

Great weekend - the crew were all lovely, friendly and helpful! Really enjoyed the quiz on Sunday night - it was a much better way to end the weekend than the usual dead party!

Sundays talks were slightly ruined for me by a couple of attendees laughing incessantly at their own whispered jokes and conversations, which sometimes made it difficult to hear what the guests were saying - a bit more consideration for the people they were sitting near and for the guests themselves would have been nice!

Yes we were in the same position during the drinks party....I guess good old fashioned manners weren't taught in some households....luckily for us Bill Dow was able to re-explain his fascinating study and life at one of the talks...

• Like 1

Had the best weekend at a con. All guests were awesome tho, of course, the prize goes to Michael. Please keep up the great work - it's so much fun to be with other SCG fans and to meet the stars and they don't have to be the big names (but don't stop asking Michael again !) :clap::dance::clap::dance::clap:

Edited by Topazowl

Totally agree with everyones comments. 7.9 was one of the best cons I have been to. The guests were great. I was initially a little disappointed that there were only 4 guests but it meant that the queues were manageable and you could have a little more time with the guests at the signings.

The crew did a fantastic job (as usual)

The changes to the photo sessions were great, the music really helps set the mood and is much more relaxed than previously. Also Giles's photos are just the best !!!

Can't wait til 8.0 - also glad to get back to Birmingham Hilton

Really good weekend, Gold Pass drinks party was good, room to spread out and we weren't all squashed together. Giles photos were fantastic, the best ever at the Con's and it was great to get them straight away. Sunday night Quiz - awesome fun :-) long may 'Flanigan's Floozies' just about avoid losing spectacularly lol.

Can't wait till 8.0

the quiz was great fun sorry about the wrong answer to the martin landau question and thanks for letting me be an honorary floozy for the night :dance: Edited by david111066
  • Like 2

Great weekend and all four guests were great.

Michael was on form as usual, although I would love to know what happened in the guest encounter on Saturday that he needed to take a rest afterward.

Bill was probably the biggest suprise of the weekend and I look forward to seeing him again and hearing more about his love of Mythology.

Patrick was great and very funny (even though he says he'sno comedian). Again I look forward to meeting him again, hopefuily next time with PK.

As for the wonderful and beautiful Jennifer, I hope she had half as good a time at her first con as I did.

Finally to all the crew, (especially Alison who was manning the reg desk at 7AM on Sunday morning so no Q fop C8) I thank you for once again making the past weekend a magical and amazing experience and look forward to next year, though I doubt they could top this year having brought to me the expeince to meet and hold Amanda Tapping, Jeri Ryan and Gillan Anderson at the various events.

The only thing that could have made it better would have been to meet Claudia Black (Hint, Hint)

I'm now off to play Halo 4 which has just dropped through the letterbox for the rest of the week, see you all next year.

Can't wait till 8.0

the quiz was great fun sorry about the wrong answer to the martin landau question and thanks for letting me be an honorary floozy for the night :dance:

I don't think that point would have made much difference to us! lol You embraced your flooziness with great enthusiasm! :smile:

• Like 1

:-) you were an awesome 'Sheppard.'

I think I'm still recovering from the crazily early Sunday morning for Gold 2 :smile: worth it though.

Amazing weekend, thank you to everyone who made it happen and thank you to the guests for coming, it was a blast!

Cannot wait for Chevron 8.0! What a line up already! Hence the reason I got up at 4.30 am to buy Gold ticket number 7 and 8 :D

• Like 1

Thank you to SM, all the crew and the guests! I had a great time as always :D

Talks were fun, the guests were all on form! It was good to have a live commentery again. My photos came out fatasticly and I loved the new set up with being able to pick up your pictures straight away. The Sunday night quiz was a great idea, please do this again! It was a really good way to end the weekend quietly whilst having a fun time with friends, and i think it was the most people I have seen attend the Sunday party and take part. (Hi to my fellow 'Flanigan's Floozies'! Memo to self: Need to brush up on my general knowlege lol). Also enjoyed the SG pictures/code treasure hunt.

I have already bought my Gold ticket to Chevron 8.0 and I can't wait! Mum and I will see most of you there!

• Like 2