Latest guest announcement - Matt Smith The Doctor

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks Jason, if I do purchase the autograph in advance do we still have to get virtual tickets? Sorry this is probably in the faq but I have my finger poised and ready to buy!

Will we still be able to get autographs via the ususal method of virtual tickets on the day?

yes you will again as long as time permits

Matt has a good pace so you should be fine .

jason

no the ticket number is the VQ number for pre both autographs so it really works well

we put some pre order numbers at the same pace as the on the Day per orders so its fare for both

hope that helps

jason

Thanks Jason thats a big help, have ordered two autographs and a photoshoot. Can not wait for those to arrive in the post.

Thank you so much to all of you guys for getting Matt to attend, I met him briefly at an in-store event in 2010 and he was absolutely lovely. You have made me really happy, thanks again!

Thanks Jason, if I do purchase the autograph in advance do we still have to get virtual tickets? Sorry this is probably in the faq but I have my finger poised and ready to buy!

Will we still be able to get autographs via the ususal method of virtual tickets on the day?

yes you will again as long as time permits

Matt has a good pace so you should be fine .

jason

no the ticket number is the VQ number for pre both autographs so it really works well

we put some pre order numbers at the same pace as the on the Day per orders so its fare for both

hope that helps

jason

OMG. Awesome!

Just bought both photoshoot and autograph, though accidentally did them separately. I assume I can just email in and ask to combine them right?

You can ask but normally that wouldn't be done. They would be treated as separate orders. Sorry.

Ah, nvm. it'll be worth the extra £2.50 postage though :P

Thankies.

So would everyone say that buying the pre-paid auto is better? The bus I would take would get me there on the morning relatively early and I'm prepared to stay all day, just not sure how the pre-paid works

Pre-paid tickets (effectiveley a VQ itself) enter the auto queue at the same pace as the on the day VQ tickets. As an example both would be called 1-15, 1-30, 1-45, and so on.

I would think that arriving early and being there all day should be fine for a normal VQ. That said if you can afford the pre-paid ticket now then there is no reason not to get it. The benefit being not having to queue for an actual VQ on the day.

So would everyone say that buying the pre-paid auto is better? The bus I would take would get me there on the morning relatively early and I'm prepared to stay all day, just not sure how the pre-paid works

Pre-paid tickets (effectiveley a VQ itself) enter the auto queue at the same pace as the on the day VQ tickets. As an example both would be called 1-15, 1-30, 1-45, and so on.

I would think that arriving early and being there all day should be fine for a normal VQ. That said if you can afford the pre-paid ticket now then there is no reason not to get it. The benefit being not having to queue for an actual VQ on the day.

Ah right, thanks! I suppose if I buy it now as well I won't have to have a mad rush across town to get in the queue early!

i think autos should be personalised every time as there are ppl like the stallholders at lfcc who get tonnes of photos and line em up infront of the guests and expect to get them singed first!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbdown: plus it stops ppl flogging them online ect for tonnes more...................

Edited by clarkekent75

Very good guest but £35 for an autograph without a personalisation... hmm I'll think about it. But really good guest :)

Who says no personalisation. They've been allowing it with more and more of the big guests at recent shows, although I missed out on Jeri Ryan personalising. Doesn't bother me greatly. Having met both Karen and Arthur, can't really miss out. Though was originally only going sunday.

Cosmo is a great add too. More for my GoT poster.

No, the autograph ticket acts as the VQ ticket as well.

Does it? I didn't know that! Oh well, back to the shop for me! LOL!!!