Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

Do goldticket holders need tickets to the Talks ? (I know that they are free, but do we need tickets non the less?)

And when it comes to photoshoots (as a goldpass holder) last year when I got to a photoshoot I could just stand first inline even though the quing had been goin on for a while, still that way this year? Cause I kinda have Hayden, Mitch and Bowder at the same time on saturday, and .... I also want to see Jeris talk, from the start of Haydens photoshoot till Jeris talk its 20 min... which should be doable if the rules are the same as last year.

• Moderators

Do goldticket holders need tickets to the Talks ? (I know that they are free, but do we need tickets non the less?)

And when it comes to photoshoots (as a goldpass holder) last year when I got to a photoshoot I could just stand first inline even though the quing had been goin on for a while, still that way this year? Cause I kinda have Hayden, Mitch and Bowder at the same time on saturday, and .... I also want to see Jeris talk, from the start of Haydens photoshoot till Jeris talk its 20 min... which should be doable if the rules are the same as last year.

Gold pass holders do not need tickets to the talks, just show your pass to get in.

And yes, you should be able to join near the front of the photo queues, just show your pass to the photo crew.

• Like 1

Gold pass holders do not need tickets to the talks, just show your pass to get in.

And yes, you should be able to join near the front of the photo queues, just show your pass to the photo crew.

Thats awesome :) then I think I will make this work without having to miss out on something,

Will the gold pass be pretty much void on the Friday? Just be used to gain entry?

It wasn't needed last year as it was pretty quiet and the queues were fairly short. There's more people signing this time though and it's been promoted a bit more so may be busier. Doubt it'll be busy enough to need VT's though.

But I found it useful to pick it up on the friday and then just be able to walk in and get on with things on the saturday. Got a good hour or so journey to get there but aiming to get 6 autos on the friday to free up some time the rest of the weekend so it's worth it.

It wasn't needed last year as it was pretty quiet and the queues were fairly short. There's more people signing this time though and it's been promoted a bit more so may be busier. Doubt it'll be busy enough to need VT's though.

But I found it useful to pick it up on the friday and then just be able to walk in and get on with things on the saturday. Got a good hour or so journey to get there but aiming to get 6 autos on the friday to free up some time the rest of the weekend so it's worth it.

Yeah was kinda thinking VT's wouldn't be used and obviously no photoshoots. I was expecting 3 or 4, if I could do 6 that would be awesome.

Yeah was kinda thinking VT's wouldn't be used and obviously no photoshoots. I was expecting 3 or 4, if I could do 6 that would be awesome.

Think I only got 3 last time on Friday. There's some higher profile guests this time though so I suppose it might be busier. There was plenty of time last year and the chance to wander around the stalls without any crowds, though not all were set up. I'll be aiming for 6 guests if time allows which still leaves me with about 14 over the rest of the weekend plus 12 photoshoots. Going to be busy and I thought last year was.

Sorry if this is a cheeky question but is it possible to have a 'free' and 'paid' column added to the list of talks? I know it's probably somewhere else on the forums but things are getting so busy now it's hard to keep up and honestly I don't have the money to do be paying for talks and haven't pre-paid for any but I'd love to know what free talks I have to choose from. lol ;-)

Sorry if this is a cheeky question but is it possible to have a 'free' and 'paid' column added to the list of talks? I know it's probably somewhere else on the forums but things are getting so busy now it's hard to keep up and honestly I don't have the money to do be paying for talks and haven't pre-paid for any but I'd love to know what free talks I have to choose from. lol ;-)

For the moment you can refer to this thread to see what talks are free and what ones are paid for. http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76464

But yeah agree that it would be easier to combine the schedule and the prices into a single topic.

I noticed a comment about overground trains being cancelled, im coming from Victoria via Euston on tube then train, is this route ok?

Check your exact plans on www.tfl.gov.uk please. I only see Tube and switching to another tube or tube and bus combinations, at least on Saturday.

Just wondering if there was any news on when the Dave Prowse photoshoot will be, as trying to plan arrival times, meetings etc? Thanks in advance for any help.

:-)

No news, sorry. I have forwarded the question to the office.

• Like 1

• Moderators

This may have already been asked but which one should I go to first if my Brian Krause & John Simm photos are at exactly the same time on Sunday and how close will A be to D?!?!?

John's shoot ends well after Brian's, so go to Brian's first. Even if you're the last person through Brian's you'll have 40 minutes to get to John's before you'd miss it.

Also, I just noticed that Gillian's talk and the X-Files auction are all part of the same bundle. Gillian's talk can't be that long if both that and the auction all happen in the space of 45 minutes. How long are they both meant to run?

The understanding was 30 minutes talk, 15 minutes auction. But that is going by the length of other talks and has not been officially confirmed.

Okay. I just somehow feel a bit cheated paying £25 for what I thought was a 45 minute talk, to find it is only half an hour. It's like paying £5 just to attend an auction.

Also, I just noticed that Gillian's talk and the X-Files auction are all part of the same bundle. Gillian's talk can't be that long if both that and the auction all happen in the space of 45 minutes. How long are they both meant to run?

The understanding was 30 minutes talk, 15 minutes auction. But that is going by the length of other talks and has not been officially confirmed.

Okay. I just somehow feel a bit cheated paying £25 for what I thought was a 45 minute talk, to find it is only half an hour. It's like paying £5 just to attend an auction.

Like I said, the above is not confirmed. It's something that has been figured out from the timing. All info I officially have is that the auction will take place after Gillian's talk. That was confirmed to me when I asked if the "auction" that was originally marked as auction only in the time table was the X Files auction.

I have 3 p/shoots clashing on the Sunday morning - Hayden/Ben /Mitch. Suggestions ? Even if the transporters are working it looks like a Kobyashi Maru...

Do you have tickets already? If you have what are the numbers? I'd go with Ben - Mitch - Hayden, but it depends on what numbers you have. And in any case tell the crew you have the two other shoots.

Been looking and still wondering if I will conquer this,

Hayden photo 11.40

Mitch photo 11.45

Jeri talk 12.00

Yes. Just tell both photo crews you have the talk, or show your Gold Pass. You were thinking of getting one, weren't you? Gold Passes go first anyway.

Yes. Just tell both photo crews you have the talk, or show your Gold Pass. You were thinking of getting one, weren't you? Gold Passes go first anyway.

Yes I did end up getting 1 in the end. Being a newbie it still looked tough even with the pass

Well the only train we can get in gets there at 10:01 and Hayden's shoot is at 10:05. The tube from kings cross to the venue shouldn't be more than twenty five minutes right? Then we have to upgrade our tickets on the door and there will be a massive queue. AOIJSAOKHDJADJAH HELP

it will take between 35 - 40 mins because the overground is off

Is the underground not in the same place?

Well the only train we can get in gets there at 10:01 and Hayden's shoot is at 10:05. The tube from kings cross to the venue shouldn't be more than twenty five minutes right? Then we have to upgrade our tickets on the door and there will be a massive queue. AOIJSAOKHDJADJAH HELP

it will take between 35 - 40 mins because the overground is off

Is the underground not in the same place?

I think they're doing work on the rails, that's the problem.

Yes I did end up getting 1 in the end. Being a newbie it still looked tough even with the pass

Its doable :-) but the most important thing is that the photoshoots is on time... Delays can happen. But ive managed similliar situations.

Its doable :-) but the most important thing is that the photoshoots is on time... Delays can happen. But ive managed similliar situations.

Yes, it's definitely doable. I've had worse, without Gold Pass. :lol: