Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

Thank you both for your quick replies! I think I'll stick around as long as I can and hopefully they'll be ready! If not then I'll get them sent, is it £2 per photo or address? As a friend is getting one too. And her talk is a paid talk so I'm guaranteed certain seats/rows with my ticket aren't I? No need to be there early?

this is going to be interesting me and my gf are only going down on sunday she has a photo shoot with brian krause, holly marie combs and john simm lol but she is also very shy so as they are at the same time which one would be best to go to first

Edited by makarata

• Moderators

Thank you both for your quick replies! I think I'll stick around as long as I can and hopefully they'll be ready! If not then I'll get them sent, is it £2 per photo or address? As a friend is getting one too. And her talk is a paid talk so I'm guaranteed certain seats/rows with my ticket aren't I? No need to be there early?

Postage is charged per address. Yes, paid talks are seated by row according to your ticket, so you will be in the same row no matter how early you arrive to queue.

• Moderators

this is going to be interesting me and my gf are only going down on sunday she has a photo shoot with brian krause, holly marie combs and john simm lol but she is also very shy so as they are at the same time which one would be best to go to first

I'd say go to Brian's first, then Holly's, then John's. (In the order in which they END). If things are looking tight at Holly's, mention to crew that she has to get to John's.

I'd say go to Brian's first, then Holly's, then John's. (In the order in which they END). If things are looking tight at Holly's, mention to crew that she has to get to John's.

ok thank you

I have the morning photo shoot with Gillian and I have an early bird entrance ticket... but what happens if I'm still in the line to get in at 09:30?

9.30 is the start time. You don't have to be there at that time on the dot. If you miss that shoot for some reason just go to the later one.

I've got a clash with chris judge and brian krausse as there photo shoot starts the same time. But hopefully that's manageable for me... I take it as i have 347 for holly marie coombs that i would be in the photo c category early in the morning?

I've got a clash with chris judge and brian krausse as there photo shoot starts the same time. But hopefully that's manageable for me... I take it as i have 347 for holly marie coombs that i would be in the photo c category early in the morning?

Choose either Brian or Chris and tell crew right away you have the other. Actually I may be standing close or next to you when you do this, I have the same clash. :lol: No, Holly is split around the 250 mark. So unless the shoot goes fast it's the afternoon session.

if you read the notes correctly it said holly will split at 250 ;)

My holly ticket is 301 so thats early into the second shoot xD and depending on wich number thomas ticket I have I then have to run over to his shoot xD Good times :P

Edited by Annelie1991

• Moderators

My holly ticket is 301 so thats early into the second shoot xD and depending on wich number thomas ticket I have I then have to run over to his shoot xD Good times :P

As long as you're there before the end of the Thomas one, you won't need to run ;)

I made a spreadsheet with the full schedule for talks and photoshoots and an easy sheet to calculate your total costs/remind yourself who you're going to meet. It;s at

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjtA7EUkHE4hdHFzcjE5d0NwVmRrWGt5M05ORE1UdUE

First page: list of guests with days attending, prices of autographs, photoshoots and talks. Just fill in what you're getting, how much you've paid trough pre-orders and the sheet does the rest.

Second page: colour coded schedule for all announced talks and photoshoots. Makes it easier to spot clashes

Hope this is of use to someone other than myself :)

Edited by Liessa

As long as you're there before the end of the Thomas one, you won't need to run ;)

I think I will be able to make it :)

• Moderators

Do gold pass holders get in first or do both them and the early tickets go in together at 9am?

Gold pass holders are often let in very slightly before the other two queues.

How does this sound for a Saturday plan of action?

Me: Gillian A photo (hope to get through before 10.15), then dash to Danielle Harris (10.15) and then straight to Zach Galligan (also 10.15)

My wife: Jane Badler for 9.50, then onto Gillian A and then onto Jeri Ryan.

(My main concerns are that GA turns up on time to start photos at 9.30, and the distance between photo areas...)

• Moderators

How does this sound for a Saturday plan of action?

Me: Gillian A photo (hope to get through before 10.15), then dash to Danielle Harris (10.15) and then straight to Zach Galligan (also 10.15)

If things start looking tight in Gillian's queue and it doesn't look like you'll be through by 10.15, mention that you have Danielle and Zach to the crew. They will either get you through quickly or may advise that you come back for Gillian's later shoot. Do mention to crew at Danielle's shoot that you need to get to Zach's.

Hollys talk isn't long before her shoot, but I'm guessing alof of people going to her shoot after it will be at the talk so should I worry about a mad dash to the photo? Apart from lunch and talks and photo is it safe to say holly will spend most of her time at the autographs? It's 20 per signature even if you bring a Photo an pick one up at the autograph table too?